Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Man...

I haven't got to it yet, and I won't lie, some of the reaction you guys have been giving it in this and the other small thread have me procrastinating on it.

On another note, I was watching that new show Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix and Nia showed up in the first ep lol

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Burr is favorite comedian out there right now

Been on him since he did that Philly rant ..nobody can come to Philly and talk shyt about the city and survive ..
He not only survived this mofo killed it ..the crowd loved him

I knew at that moment this dude has it

Last edited:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
posted in this thread how i saw him a couple months back in jersey.

so im listening to this netflix special, having the craziest de ja vu. then i realize, about 60% of the material in this special is from the jersey show.

the gorilla story killed in jersey. he didnt do the hitler thing though.

nashville really didnt seem like they were feeling him... but also, he didnt seem to care, at least not to me.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That gorilla bit was pretty terrible. Can't believe he put that out there.

The Hitler stuff fell flat too. I thought it was funny but that shyt obviously wasn't going to work in Tennessee of all places :russ:
Surprised he doesnt do one in the north east region...havnt all his specials been in the south?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Bill's rant about sneakerheads. :dead: Sounds like his mentions got lit up after he tweeted about Olnyk's shoes :russ:

If he was still here, Patrice would have roasted the shyt out of him for his middle aged White man tastes :mjlol:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Bill's rant about sneakerheads. :dead: Sounds like his mentions got lit up after he tweeted about Olnyk's shoes :russ:

If he was still here, Patrice would have roasted the shyt out of him for his middle aged White man tastes :mjlol:

I was literally listening to this while I was doing a lace-swap on a new pair of Pumas I just copped.

I fukkin' love Bill lol