Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got tickets to his Houston show at Jones Hall on September 23rd.
This muthafukka is gonna have me dying.:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Bill is a master at touching on and finding the humour in touchy subjects without actually saying anything offensive.
Honestly, it's a skill that most comedians think they can/they are doing, but they really can't.

In that above link on Conan, he didn't say one offensive thing. There wasn't one thing you could pull from it and use as a click bait blog post.

:lawd: Praise Burr Upon Him

thats what a stand up comedian is supposed to do make you laugh touchy subjects and make you reflect about it unfortunately they are a dying breed

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nia said something hilarious recently. Something about the washboard being white music's greatest accomplishment. I wish I could remember which episode it was, it was probably the hardest I'd ever laughed on the podcast

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Nia said something hilarious recently. Something about the washboard being white music's greatest accomplishment. I wish I could remember which episode it was, it was probably the hardest I'd ever laughed on the podcast

That's hilarious.

The bit about shaving in that Burr clip from Conan is great.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a2pYbv6.jpg

:bryan:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got tickets to his Houston show at Jones Hall on September 23rd.
This muthafukka is gonna have me dying.:russ:
This show was hilarious. Some drunk fukkin rednecks came to the show and couldn't sit still yelling crazy shyt when he brought up Bruce Jenner. He killed them though. shyt was amazing.