Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bill Burr is up there in my current Top 5....I won't front I slept on his work for a while but he really is that good.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
he was on conan last night. he had me dyin talking about football and also calling out the people who shame adults into giving foul balls they caught to kids at baseball games...he was sayin how when he was a kid he would get elbowed, boxed out and thrown out of the way for a foul ball and now if he took a stinger to the hand and caught one thered be no chance in hell he'd give it to some little kid :dead:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
he was on conan last night. he had me dyin talking about football and also calling out the people who shame adults into giving foul balls they caught to kids at baseball games...he was sayin how when he was a kid he would get elbowed, boxed out and thrown out of the way for a foul ball and now if he took a stinger to the hand and caught one thered be no chance in hell he'd give it to some little kid :dead:

Conan's guest game too strong
His interviews and skits are why I watch him tbh

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
i havent watched him much since he went to tbs but thats why i watched him before also. idk if he still does it but he used to do some fake photo album timeline shyt of different events and they had me dying

Conan is almost as funny as Late Night but nothing will top Late Night with Conan, might be the GOAT late night talk show

Idk what that photo album shyt you're talking about it, but I'm eager to find out

• Dap
Reactions: NZA