Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The more she comes on the show, to me, the less cool she seems.

She does the thing that most if not all women do naturally which is take a statement or question in, internally add their own information based on feelings, past experiences etc., then they answer their own question, rather than the one that was actually asked.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you guys realize this is how all women are, right? :heh:
I'm saying. Women always throw emotion into shyt and just take it to another level but they are cool as shyt as a couple and a duo on the podcast. I actually like when she comes on and goes off on a feminist diatribe only for Bill to turn it around and make her feel shyt. He's a master at doing that shyt. No matter how right she thinks she is Bill always wins and they both end up laughing it off. No harm at all and it adds to the show.:yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying. Women always throw emotion into shyt and just take it to another level but they are cool as shyt as a couple and a duo on the podcast. I actually like when she comes on and goes off on a feminist diatribe only for Bill to turn it around and make her feel shyt. He's a master at doing that shyt. No matter how right she thinks she is Bill always wins and they both end up laughing it off. No harm at all and it adds to the show.:yeshrug:
I completely agree. I love seeing Bill call her out on her shyt and sometimes gets her to change her mind

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So Bill said Joan Rivers was top 5.

Agree or disagree? I don't know too much about her history. I know she used to have a late night talk show and then I know she had the show on E! that's it.

Daps
Bills rant about football analytics had me dyin today.

I'm going to his show in SF in October. He gonna bless us all

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes been doing the "fake sports announcer" stuff on twitter and it fukking kills me because its so accurate

then he retweeted this right after

:laff:

Yeah, I've never seen anyone parody these sports pundits so accurately and viciously. Those impressions on the podcast? :dead:

Daps
His rant this week about women in football.

shyt had me noddin n Laughin at the same time