Biggest wrestling free agents ever

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
2002-2004 CM Punk was truly wrestlings "Lebron James"

The first true internet darling

Was the face of ROH (Lebron HS)

Took multiple years to truly win his 1st real title in July 2011 (Lebron finally wining a NBA title in June 2012)

Big return to wrasslin in AEW and won their title (Lebron return and title victory Cavs 2016)

CsBINWeVMAAMpX6.jpg
Lmao...right as I just read this a commercial for the Packers bears game and cult of personality is playing through the commercial

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
2002-2004 CM Punk was truly wrestlings "Lebron James"

The first true internet darling

Was the face of ROH (Lebron HS)

Took multiple years to truly win his 1st real title in July 2011 (Lebron finally wining a NBA title in June 2012)

Big return to wrasslin in AEW and won their title (Lebron return and title victory Cavs 2016)

CsBINWeVMAAMpX6.jpg

Daniel Bryan could be Dwayne Wade. (Won just as many titles as Lebron but still behind him)

Samoa Joe is definitely Carmelo (no true world title victory but seen as important his whole career and continues to pop up in promotions late into his career like NXT and AEW)
Punk signing his wwe contract on the ROH title belt was one of my favorite heel moments ever lol.

But wrestling lebron James is clearly Brock Lesnar.
Lmao...right as I just read this a commercial for the Packers bears game and cult of personality is playing through the commercial
Wait...do you think that has something to do with cm punk? :mjlol:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
cody rhodes?

This is the only answer. How you make a thread and not have the actual answer in the OP... dude left a company found his way on his own while shytting on his ex employer along the way... built a company from the ground up thats seen as legit competition. Has a falling out with them that everyone perceives to be a work because "he would never go back to WWE" then BOOM debuts at wrestlemania. Nobody else had this level of fan fare... the only other legit mark out moment for me was when Razor showed up on WCW