Big shakeups of Xbox leadership. :lupe:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
CEO: “Something’s not working here folks and I think it’s obvious”
Everyone else: :ohhh:
CEO: We have this platform, the most powerful machine in the industry but we’re not moving units
Everyone else: :jbhmm:
CEO: I can’t think of only one thing we’re not doing that Sony does very well. We’re going to lean more into what really matters to the consumer
Everyone else: :banderas:
CEO: By now you’ve guessed it, It’s time to slightly restructure marketing and management. Bob, get IGN on the phone and cancel my 3:00.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
CEO: “Something’s not working here folks and I think it’s obvious”
Everyone else: :ohhh:
CEO: We have this platform, the most powerful machine in the industry but we’re not moving units
Everyone else: :jbhmm:
CEO: I can’t think of only one thing we’re not doing that Sony does very well. We’re going to lean more into what really matters to the consumer
Everyone else: :banderas:
CEO: By now you’ve guessed it, It’s time to slightly restructure marketing and management. Bob, get IGN on the phone and cancel my 3:00.

I’m surprised they ain’t make Aaron Greenberg CEO yet.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
they thought we forgot :mjpls:

"Terror that I was now the mother of a black man. How would I protect him? How would I keep him from the sting of racial slurs and bigotry? From being targeted…questioned…beaten…jailed? But at my core I agonized with the primary question, how would I keep him alive?

And then, my terror became guilt. I had just brought a child into a world that will assess him and penalize him for the color of his skin. One where the first words that are used to describe him will always be “black man”. Where driving or walking through a neighborhood will cause him to be looked upon as “suspicious”. "

:sas2:
Damn she's a c00n.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:mjpls:

This the same bih yall caping for in here???
Not a fan of this article and you can see a lot of self-hate here. I feel if you're going to interracial date then you shouldn't try to throw jabs about your own race. Anyways, that's somewhat a different topic, but I think it's still nice to see a black person making it this far in the industry. I can't recall many black people in industry especially somebody as high as her on the food chain. So I have to give respect that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not a fan of this article and you can see a lot of self-hate here. I feel if you're going to interracial date then you shouldn't try to throw jabs about your own race. Anyways, that's somewhat a different topic, but I think it's still nice to see a black person making it this far in the industry. I can't recall many black people in industry especially somebody as high as her on the food chain. So I have to give respect that
She didn’t throw jabs at black folks. Lotta black mothers really struggle with how to feel about their young black male children having such an updward battle just to exist in America. It came off awkward cause she said the word shame. But if she didn’t have a white husband, none of these wierdos would take issue with a black mother expressing her distress at how society views her boys. Dudes take that one quote outa context but ignore the rest of the article or what she was actually trying to say.

I fight to build a world where my son, my daughter, and all black, brown and African American children can see a beacon of hope. Where they can see someone who looks like them who has broken through the barriers, who has risen up against the injustices, and cracked the glass ceiling that holds a whole population back. It is why I go to work every day. It is the reason I walked out on stage at E3 after I was warned there would be hate-filled rhetoric spewed across social networks because of the color of my skin. It is the reason I chose to become a co-sponsor of Blacks at Microsoft (BAM). It spurs me on in every partner interaction, every negotiation, every time I turn up to a meeting or to represent our team. It is why I put myself out there in this world. It is why I am writing this mail. This is how I fight against the injustice. This is how I fight for my son, and for my daughter, and for our community. I do this to create opportunity for others, to give inspiration, strength, and courage so we can enact change.

^^^^^No way the person that wrote this leading the billion dollar xbox platform should be spun as a bad thing.

Dudes just let a mix of misogyny and stannary have them in here making a fool of themselves.

Nasty work in here by people claiming to be advocating for black men, or more black people in the industry:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man. This dude meach really a fukking clown on god :bryan:
There’s been studies that show black mothers have all kinds of PTSD, grief, depression and other mental issues behind all the story’s and images of black men being harmed.

Y’all in here insulting at a black mother for being honest about her grief, and how she’s using it as motivation to effect change in a very racist and white men driven industry.

Nasty work, even by Sony stan standards :smh: