Big shakeups of Xbox leadership. :lupe:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
An actual restructure would be nice, instead of the patronage that further encourages them pushing buggy alphas as gold releases.

Halo MP finally starts to turn it around and they just go back to rubberstamping their stooges into higher positions.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:mjpls:

This the same bih yall caping for in here???
they thought we forgot :mjpls:

"Terror that I was now the mother of a black man. How would I protect him? How would I keep him from the sting of racial slurs and bigotry? From being targeted…questioned…beaten…jailed? But at my core I agonized with the primary question, how would I keep him alive?

And then, my terror became guilt. I had just brought a child into a world that will assess him and penalize him for the color of his skin. One where the first words that are used to describe him will always be “black man”. Where driving or walking through a neighborhood will cause him to be looked upon as “suspicious”. "

:sas2:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

:mjpls:

This the same bih yall caping for in here???

It was me who did this to him—made him black—because my husband is white. I spent many years emotionally paralyzed by this— many nights weeping in my husband’s arms after I put him to bed. Why did I bring him into this world?

"WHY DOESN'T HE LOOK LIKE DRAKE'S KID!? :damn:"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Her words ....not ours. :sas1:

Our work here is done.

sunglasses-shawn-michaels.gif

Sony Stan Coaltion ....OUT :umad:

Heltah-Skeltah-Operation-Lockdown.gif

Last edited: