Big shakeups of Xbox leadership. :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You didn’t even know Connie Booth existed until 2 days ago so fukk outta here with that shyt.

Pretend some old white lady is a key cog in a primarily Japanese company.

You must’ve thought Reggie was really important to Nintendo or something :mjlol:
Sony's biggest studios are not Japanese. Nintendo's are. PlayStation is pretty much ran out of the US. Their best studios are US based.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Sony's biggest studios are not Japanese. Nintendo's are. PlayStation is pretty much ran out of the US. Their best studios are US based.
That’s been the case for a long time, even when Ken was in charge and also when Kaz righted the ship .

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People trying to act like the head of internal studios was a irrelevant role at Sony. People sit back and boast about the games that come from the company then sit back and downplay the person in charge of what the company's internal studios worked on. Microsoft needs to be on the phone with her ASAP and get her into the company.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
People trying to act like the head of internal studios was a irrelevant role at Sony. People sit back and boast about the games that come from the company then sit back and downplay the person in charge of what the company's internal studios worked on. Microsoft needs to be on the phone with her ASAP and get her into the company.

Dude she was in that role for 3 years, it's literally on her linkedin.

SVP, Head of Internal Production​

Oct 2020 - Present3 years 1 month

You're acting like she's been in that position since before the Playstation 1 dropped, can you even list who was in the position when the ps1, ps2, ps3 and ps4 launched? Was it even around in those days?

It's funny how Jim Ryan should be "fired" for the lack of Sony games being released in the last few years yet it's a tragedy when the head of internal productions for the last few years is let go.

The narratives get flip flopped all the time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You're acting like she's been in that position since before the Playstation 1 dropped, can you even list who was in the position when the ps1, ps2, ps3 and ps4 launched? Was it even around in those days?

It's funny how Jim Ryan should be "fired" for the lack of Sony games being released in the last few years yet it's a tragedy when the head of internal productions for the last few years is let go.

she served as an executive producer and worked closely with Naughty Dog and Universal Interactive Studios to release Crash Bandicoot. Then, as Director of Product Development back in 1998, Booth helped bring to market a number of acclaimed PlayStation exclusives, including Syphon Filter, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, inFamous, Resistance Fall of Man, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Days Gone, andMarvel’s Spider-Man.

All the games that pretty much define playstion right now.

Trying to downplay this ladies existence cause you wanna stan your plastic box is nasty work :smh:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
All the games that pretty much define playstion right now.

Trying to downplay this ladies existence cause you wanna stan your plastic box is nasty work :smh:
Sorry I can't understand what you're saying with Phils cock in your mouth.

We don't stan execs over here.

You guys are going to have a week of mourning when Phil moves on :huhldup:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I mean the companies doing different things, sony isntrying to do what xbox done 10 years ago invest in gaas ip. I think Microsoft have successfully landed gaas, after initially struggling with them.

They have like 10-15 successful gaas games.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean the companies doing different things, sony isntrying to do what xbox done 10 years ago invest in gaas ip. I think Microsoft have successfully landed gaas, after initially struggling with them.

They have like 10-15 successful gaas games.
They have a subscription service that offers lots of things though. Microsoft doesn't do well at making those GOTY candidate single player games that soak up attention.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They have a subscription service that offers lots of things though. Microsoft doesn't do well at making those GOTY candidate single player games that soak up attention.
Sony don't do great at making multi or gaas games. I'm sure both will land what they trying to do eventually. It's why Microsoft purchased and built studios . Need right talent to make great singleplayer games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That position sure but I've heard her name and works at PlayStation legit since the PS1.

I guess that why it's so shocking to me that Sony Stan's are acting like this is just another suit.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That position sure but I've heard her name and works at PlayStation legit since the PS1.

I guess that why it's so shocking to me that Sony Stan's are acting like this is just another suit.
Literally 1 and 2 out at playstation in the midst of a profit and product release downturn.

Nothing to see here tho :hubie: