@Big Mel.....The White Hip Hop Enthusiast Drops The "N" Bomb & Gives Out Phone #.....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Keep trying to build up the argument to save nas via deflection.
Except nas, paraded paltrow and celebrated her use of the word nikka, tho.

Now, stfu...
You don't have any cred and you trying to get it back from that nas association and paltrow.
Except once again, I did what your hero failed to do.
Which was check that shyt when it happened.
No man, is powerful enough to make someone else not say sumfin.yet, I will not be a prisoner to that person and their narcissism trying to shackle his contemporaries to aid him when he was completely wrong.
All, I can do is reprimand and cut off contact and move on.
You, still listen to nas, tho.

So, what are you saying.
You are saying you want to tear down the person who does what your hero does not.
So, you can place your hero erroneously back on a false pedestal.

fukk outta here, you coward worshipping bytch nikka.

Nas, ain't never stop working with gweneth.
I stopped working and talking to my producer, when this shyt popped off.
So, what the fukk are you saying.
Lemme answer that for you,..
Nuffin but Stan bullshyt like usual

Art Barr

Breh you sound ridiculous right now.

This has NOTHING to do with Nas. Nas ain't on here writing bible verses defending a Cac and attempting to save face with hypocritical bullshyt arguments.

This is about YOU. The so-called "Champion" the underground legend so in tune with the culture that you won't leave your mother's basement until you have perfect recollection of Kool G. Rap's discography. YOU who just c00ned and caped so hard that your entire persona has come crumbling down around you.

"Bu bu but.....NAS once said...:mjcry:"

Get the fukk outta here:camby:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This was no setup...:mjlol:....you gotta love Coli bruh's....always with the speculation....
Seen too much. Cacs, c00ns and latins playing phone pranks on some 'we cool with each other' bullshyt, instigating for private pass around laughs.

The twitter link was too jolly. It was suspect. And the comment about 'keep em coming' - coming for whom? So some white boys and their c00n friends can have laughs together? Just didn't feel legitimate.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Seen too much. Cacs, c00ns and latins playing phone pranks on some 'we cool with each other' bullshyt, instigating for private pass around laughs.

The twitter link was too jolly. It was suspect. And the comment about 'keep em coming' - coming for whom? So some white boys and their c00n friends can have laughs together? Just didn't feel legitimate.
:mjlol:.....ok.....