@Big Mel.....The White Hip Hop Enthusiast Drops The "N" Bomb & Gives Out Phone #.....

Daps
Reppin
St louis

wat6rr.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Stan a Cac and c00n breh

When, did i Stan and not reprimand big Mel, nikka.
You never said shyt to him about this on the board or on the actual phone to not do this.

While I did publically on numerous situations publically on this board and in private talk about this to big Mel.
Yet, you come at me and did not even read.
Plus, in actual real life.
I ostracize even molemen for use of this word.
So, what the fukk are you non-reading ignorant bytches on

Oh, I know not reading like usual.

It is a reason, I am that nikka here and you just a slammy award winner nobody knows or gives a common fukk about.
This is all deflection cause I did what nas DID NOT DO.
WHICH Was publically check white people in my company about use of the n word immediately.
Without fail and gave consequence to as well.
So, spare me.all your bullshyt because I do not Stan fukk'n nas.
Plus, nikka....i do what nas did not do.
when gweneth paltrow did the same exact thing and I never gave mel a pass for that, ever.
While, your hero nas defended her and did it publically, and defiantly as well.
While you fukk'n hero publically never did one ounce of what I did, either

So gon the fukk on with that ignorant bullshyt cause you don't wanna read and yes I did what nas DID NOT fukk'N DO.
WHICH WAS CHECK THAT shyt.
troll somebody else with that bullshyt,...i am not the one and I ain't goin.

Art Barr

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Remember someone saying he was a cac when i first join. I shrugged it off back then cause i wasnt sure with all the shyt that goes on in the booth ...but this right here confirms it. Dropping the N-bomb ain't cool.

Dude had some dumbass opinions on artist ex: The one of a few cat within that profess his so-called love for hip-hop yet the ONLY to go on record and say Cunninlynguists Piece Of Strange is wack...and it consider a top 10 underground album. and would take with a hissy fit when members expose his contradictions. I remember this fool had the audacity to write off Black Thought and say he was wack. SMMFH. Only reason he was so deep in the green was cause of the album links thread. Lowkey that got 86 real quick once i discover i could add music. No one really was fukking with dude's threads.

Bottomline : fukk Him his entire family can sit at the dinner table and eat a sack of dikks.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When, did i Stan and not reprimand big Mel, nikka.
You never said shyt to him about this on the board or on the actual phone to not do this.
Yet, you come at me and did not even read.
Plus, in actual real life.
I ostracize even molemen for use of this word.
So, what the fukk are you non-reading ignorant bytches on

Oh, I know not reading like usual.

It is a reason, I am that nikka here and you just a slammy award winner nobody knows or gives a common fukk about.
This is all deflection cause I did what nas DID NOT DO.
WHICH Was publically check white people in my company about use of the n word immediately.
Without fail and gave consequence to as well.
So, spare me.all your bullshyt because I do not Stan fukk'n nas.
Plus, nikka....i do what nas did not do when gweneth paltrow did the same exact thing and I never gave mel a pass for that, ever.
While you fukk'n hero publically never did one ounce of what I did, either

So gon the fukk on with that ignorant bullshyt cause you don't wanna read and yes I did what nas DID NOT fukk'N DO.
WHICH WAS CHECK THAT shyt.
troll somebody else with that bullshyt,...i am not the one and I ain't goin.

Art Barr

:mjlol: At you being "That nikka" you are fraudulent c00n hiding behind some self righteous, self anointed, half assed identity of "protecting the culture" and to add insult to your disgusting hypocrisy, you pretty much did the same thing Nas did and extended an olive branch to a CAC who used the word to DIRECTLY insult black posters. Not even taking his laughable posting history into account, YOU said that this Cac reminds you of the white boy who grew up in the "projects" and that you felt NO malice from him. WTF kind of logic is that? It's the same bullshyt excuse and pass given to Eminem for the vile things he recorded about black women, it's fukking revolting.

Get the ENTIRE fukk outta here with your bullshyt. No poster with any common sense should take you seriously after this thread

Daps
More proof that the class of 2012 is the most scust class full of whites who drop n bombs, blacks who defend them and racists, tapdancers and just everything wrong with us as a community

Why is noone from the class of 2012 checkin these posters.. yall have been letting them run around for years

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I think him and @RAW_SPK got into in that Skyzoo thread awhile back.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: At you being "That nikka" you are fraudulent c00n hiding behind some self righteous, self anointed, half assed identity of "protecting the culture" and to add insult to your disgusting hypocrisy, you pretty much did the same thing Nas did and extended an olive branch to a CAC who used the word to DIRECTLY insult black posters. Not even taking his laughable posting history into account, YOU said that this Cac reminds you of the white boy who grew up in the "projects" and that you felt NO malice from him. WTF kind of logic is that? It's the same bullshyt excuse and pass given to Eminem for the vile things he recorded about black women, it's fukking revolting.

Get the ENTIRE fukk outta here with your bullshyt. No poster with any common sense should take you seriously after this thread

Show you never read,....
I said big Mel grew up in the projects dumbass.
Now, here you come wit'cho non-reading ass,...
Talembout, big Mel reminded me of a white cat who grew up in the projects.
You are skimming fukk'n fraud.
Don't you ever in yo fukk'n life falsely accuse me of being on bullshyt.
When, you bullshytting people with your emotional responses based on you NOT READING AND COMPREHENDING.

You better be thorough if you say some shyt about me.
On no day did I let shyt ride,....fukk outta here, and go read next time.

Art Barr

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More proof that the class of 2012 is the most scust class full of whites who drop n bombs, blacks who defend them and racists, tapdancers and just everything wrong with us as a community

Why is noone from the class of 2012 checkin these posters.. yall have been letting them run around for years
We do all the time and then get called coli militants. :russ: