@Big Mel.....The White Hip Hop Enthusiast Drops The "N" Bomb & Gives Out Phone #.....

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More proof that the class of 2012 is the most scust class full of whites who drop n bombs, blacks who defend them and racists, tapdancers and just everything wrong with us as a community

Why is noone from the class of 2012 checkin these posters.. yall have been letting them run around for years
mel was around on :hamster:, he isn't 2012, he actually admitted he was a peckerwood on there so idk why everybody is so surprised, he isn't the only pale faced cac who is saying the n word on here and he won't be the last.

that euro cac @penfield does the same shyt on a regular.

I agree 2012 is one of the woat classes the coli has seen.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I always thought he was mixed. that's the vibe he always gave off.

and nah, I never saw this picture yall are talking about.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Yall hoe as nikkas that sensitive, you'd ban a Coli/SOHH vet over that ??? I haven't read the thread, but are we really banning white people for using nikka, in context, on a hip hop forum ?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
be struck down by stage 4 ass cancer.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

:dead:

That terminal cancer of the ass.

On-topic::what:

So some of you are letting this slide for some random e-friend? :martin:
If you look the other way for an online nobody, you damn sure aint checking your cac friends when they call you a nikka to your face :ufdup:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall hoe as nikkas that sensitive, you'd ban a Coli/SOHH vet over that ??? I haven't read the thread, but are we really banning white people for using nikka, in context, on a hip hop forum ?

:mindblown:

So in your opinion if a cac reaches a certain post count/vet status, he can say nikka all he wants?

c00n logic brehs, :camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr ....I don't care if you knew him personally or of he was your friend....i don't associate myself with people like that and I for damn sure will never make excuses for a person like that....you do you if those are people you want to associate yourself with...all I know is that you've changed over the years and this really isn't a good look on your part....

I changed, breh.
Really,.....
Considering what happened,...i know you got anger.
Yet, don't take your anger out on me.
I don't have anything to do with your actual exchange and i responded to the ampersand and did not see what comment was made about the situation.
I just offered my immediate response in full on the issues.
If you wanted me to be like:

fukk YOU BIG MEL, YOU RACIST CAC!

If you need to see that in print.
Then, there i hope that helps coming from me because Mel was outta order. That he got that response in full from everyone else.
Me, i have to really deal with this occurring as a real thing and talked about the one thing most really don't in full, like i always did.

Yet, you should have if you felt this disrespected.
Called up, Colin and cussed Colin ass out.
If that was the course of action he opened and made available outside the board.
When given that opportunity myself...i did call.

Like really where was everybody when I had my issue.
How did i change and i did the same thing and more than you.
I called the number, myself.
Not just colin's number.
I have called a white poster, from your locale.
who trolled me worse than big mel/colin did you and everyone sat around rooting the white cat on.

Plus, I called and checked the person.
When, they continued to pull that shyt with me.
I went and made a personal record of the person and publically went to handle that in some form personally outside the board when I offended.
Plus, i knew when i had a confrontation with said person.
If it turned into some bullshyt, i publically had the person in checkmate.
To the point when he called his own live in kid outta her name.
He knew it was done for him and that poster is not even here anymore after that phone call.

You can't hold me accountable to be the warlord in this issue, past the rant i supplied and i supplied in full.
the entire scope of this shyt occurring in my own life and this board.
I am not your enemy or a sellout.
I did what needed to be done, on my end.

Art Barr