@Big Mel.....The White Hip Hop Enthusiast Drops The "N" Bomb & Gives Out Phone #.....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
is homosexuality a secrecy in your affections? When did you get the uncle stimulus package? pre-puberty or after?
Look fakkit...just answer the question....why were you hurt when your cac confidant got the ban???....did u think what he was doing with all that racial bullshyt was ok??...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Look fakkit...just answer the question....why were you hurt when your cac confidant got the ban???....did u think what he was doing with all that racial bullshyt was ok??...
the guy was on his drunk rant..many of us have read this shyt before and then he realizes what he said.. should have got a warning though at least?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
@West Coast Avenger lost your argument so you dug up this cac's old posts lol

word,already know dude's steez,i'm not condoning Big Mel's usage of the word but you already know off GP the context is way foul..

plus,this whole softy PC selective censorship is so hypocritical,ya'll want a bunch of yes men androgynous no backbone type bullshyt,but tis ok for Follywood to engage in 1,001 stereotypes/offensive language and tis all fine and dandy,but some ham&egger from a message board says some bullshyt that isn't nearly half as bad and tis time to push your weight around..:palm:

basically stop trolling/playing PC cop to your fellow man and start analyzing/checking the behavior of your superior's&govt controllers,if you foresee it as a problem then it shall only be fixed from the top down anyways,not laterally or bottom up..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I remember @Art Barr caping for Eminem so this isn't shocking.

I want to listen to a track now :krs:

Elliot Ness - Good Grief by DKRAI TEK

We can start from the beginning.
I never posted this record to the internet.
Yet a fan did, and surprisingly enough.
The ranking at four of this record on a site I never frequented.
Nor, had any input in posting was ranked four.
Almost five years after it was originally recorded.
this is the remix that was made three years, before this was posted.
that was featured originally on juice's debut album, tip of the iceberg.

Art Barr