@Big Mel.....The White Hip Hop Enthusiast Drops The "N" Bomb & Gives Out Phone #.....

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I never did like that drunk azz undercover racist white boy
xCHnEQF.jpg

Fukem

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
get rid of the cats who make this forum popping with knowledge and tales and keep the immature clowns who spew blunt pencil threads with nothing but weak joke lines..

The fukk type of "knowledge" did this clown bring to the forum. :childplease:

All he did was regurgitate typical, cliche "hip-hop purist" cac drivel...and most of the:trash: music he gassed up...only white folks listened too.

And how & why would i want to glean knowledge from some peckawood on black music? :jbhmm:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The fukk type of "knowledge" did this clown bring to the forum. :childplease:

All he did was regurgitate typical, cliche "hip-hop purist" cac drivel...and most of the:trash: music he gassed up...only white folks listened too.

And how & why would i want to glean knowledge from some peckawood on black music? :jbhmm:

wtf do you bring?
Mel knew his shyt..i can vouch for that because i know& b een in the industry circa mid 90's..

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
this pathetic loser has grown some hairy balls now? You was a quiet little shyt stained abused as a child b*stard back on sohh..now the boy has grown up..into a spotty, smelly and poor loser.
Go cry for @Big Mel you cross dressing Samoan fakkit...all those years posting on Sohh and I knew your ass was in the closet.....

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wtf do you bring?
Mel knew his shyt..i can vouch for that because i know& b een in the industry circa mid 90's..

When it comes down to it...ain't shyt a cracka got to say about rap...or any form of black music that i NEED to hear. :childplease:

fukk that cracka, his opinions and his input....and his life

Don't they have enough outlets all over the net where their opinions predominate when it comes to "our" culture?

Why does he NEED to be here...and what is so special & valuable about his posts that you felt the need to don the cape? :jbhmm:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
When it comes down to it...ain't shyt a cracka got to say about rap...or any form of black music that i NEED to hear. :childplease:

fukk that cracka, his opinions and his input....and his life

Don't they have enough outlets all over the net where their opinions predominate when it comes to "our" culture?
and fukk that elepehant worshipping bytch up above you, yes that fukkin' stank ass mephistitus Mr Vikram.