@Big Mel.....The White Hip Hop Enthusiast Drops The "N" Bomb & Gives Out Phone #.....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The only person who repped you is a cac though:lolbron:, also why you forget to mention those negs you received
e5061510.png
?

Stop trying to deflect cause you don't wanna read, nikka.

Art Barr

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
More proof that the class of 2012 is the most scust class full of whites who drop n bombs, blacks who defend them and racists, tapdancers and just everything wrong with us as a community

Why is noone from the class of 2012 checkin these posters.. yall have been letting them run around for years

THIS

I'm actually suprised @Art Barr was all by his lonesone in this thread throwin on the cape for the cracka... and all the other :flabbynsick: sohh refugees ain't waltz in here
Fv8SpmB.png

Like they did in that kingpin og thread

on sum...

"but...but...but...he's our friend from the internet chatrooms from years back...leave him alone!" :damn:

"everybody knows he likes to make nikka jokes every now and then...he just playin tho...you just not in on the inside joke" :mjpls:

"we need more diverse opinions around here to balance out the militancy" :mjpls:

etc.
etc.
etc.

@mrken12 am i lyin? :mjlol:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
THIS

I'm actually suprised @Art Barr was all by his lonesone in this thread throwin on the cape for the cracka... and all the other :flabbynsick: sohh refugees ain't waltz in here
Fv8SpmB.png

Like they did in that kingpin og thread

on sum...

"but...but...but...he's our friend from the internet chatrooms from years back...leave him alone!" :damn:

"everybody knows he likes to make nikka jokes every now and then...he just playin tho...you just not in on the inside joke" :mjpls:

"we need more diverse opinions around here to balance out the militancy" :mjpls:

etc.
etc.
etc.

@mrken12 am i lyin? :mjlol:
The reason this didn't happen is because @Big Mel is a horrible poster for the most part....

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I called "Mel" a cac f@ggot on here a few years back and the n!gga got so tite he started threatening me via pm. He gave me his number, I called and this n!gga had to be higher than a kite. Rambling and yelling. I asked him where he wanted to meet so I could smack him back to sobriety and he told me I should book a flight to West Bumblefvck, Cali to meet him :heh:

The dude is a complete clown. I stopped paying him attention after he told Coli n!ggas that Ghostface is wack now and it's all because he is on a religious journey of righteousness. Can't make this sh!t up.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The reason this didn't happen is because @Big Mel is a horrible poster for the most part....

Shouldn't matter tho. Can't be throwing that word around jokingly or otherwise.

I'm getting to the point where I'm feeling like we shoudln't even say it anymore. But I also think that, second to them wanting a permit to say it, the white man wants us to not use it.

Aint that some shyt?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I called "Mel" a cac f@ggot on here a few years back and the n!gga got so tite he started threatening me via pm. He gave me his number, I called and this n!gga had to be higher than a kite. Rambling and yelling. I asked him where he wanted to meet so I could smack him back to sobriety and he told me I should book a flight to West Bumblefvck, Cali to meet him :heh:

The dude is a complete clown. I stopped paying him attention after he told Coli n!ggas that Ghostface is wack now and it's all because he is on a religious journey of righteousness. Can't make this sh!t up.
:laff::laff:.......

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Men don't call other men on the telephone in Harlem. :dame:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr no one is angry bruh....this was all done by @Big Mel 's wishes....what I found sad is that another poster already told me what you were going to do and I didn't believe him....oh well...do u nikka....

Born2bking said:
@Art Barr will come in here threatening every nikka who talks shyt about big mel. Watch

I never threatened anyone in this thread for shytting on big Mel.
I even offered the largest global view from three perspective.
Plus, my three solutions and immediate responses to this.
One of which included why I don't make much underground music anymore.
Plus, why in 99,..the original molemen version of goof grief.
Was swapped out and remixed then re-released with a different producer as well.
I posted what and how I moved and what type of course of action I made.
Even if it meant a complete career and artistic setback.
Plus, why what occurred is wrong and why you have to act swiftly and be thorough on this matter.

My whole life and real corporate career has been ruined from actual white people.
If I was a sellout I would still be in the internet business right now.
Working with first Gen racist molemen producers, after I got off work and making classics.
Yet, I had to change my whole life around because of racist white people.
When, and where did I change my behavior on this issue my dude

I would be rich if I was a sellout and a rich glutton.
for being aligned, with white people who were racist toward anyone including me.
Instead I fight and I am blackballed from my real industry and watch the whole world get to enjoy my first professional joy.
Plus, I don't get the joy of having a molemen rub like my contemporaries and I decline all my feature request from any white producers and rappers.
When draw wise I have a draw that draws under atmosphere.
I don't get to enjoy none of that because I remain true.
Like realer than anybody.
If anyone does not want to read what the real is.
They are going to be lost and the people not reading in full on this matter are showing they are going to lose as well.

Art Barr

I had to come out of real extreme crime and poverty.
All because I would not conform and sellout or look the other way.
So, nikkaz is outta order saying I am cape'n.