@Big Mel.....The White Hip Hop Enthusiast Drops The "N" Bomb & Gives Out Phone #.....

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I called "Mel" a cac f@ggot on here a few years back and the n!gga got so tite he started threatening me via pm. He gave me his number, I called and this n!gga had to be higher than a kite. Rambling and yelling. I asked him where he wanted to meet so I could smack him back to sobriety and he told me I should book a flight to West Bumblefvck, Cali to meet him :heh:

The dude is a complete clown. I stopped paying him attention after he told Coli n!ggas that Ghostface is wack now and it's all because he is on a religious journey of righteousness. Can't make this sh!t up.
nikka this post has me in tears :laff:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
THIS

I'm actually suprised @Art Barr was all by his lonesone in this thread throwin on the cape for the cracka... and all the other :flabbynsick: sohh refugees ain't waltz in here
Fv8SpmB.png

Like they did in that kingpin og thread

on sum...

"but...but...but...he's our friend from the internet chatrooms from years back...leave him alone!" :damn:

"everybody knows he likes to make nikka jokes every now and then...he just playin tho...you just not in on the inside joke" :mjpls:

"we need more diverse opinions around here to balance out the militancy" :mjpls:

etc.
etc.
etc.

@mrken12 am i lyin? :mjlol:

That jackass KingpinOG was talking SF rhetoric and people were tearing up over this fakkit getting banned. :martin:

It was unbelievable.