Big Meech is Free

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I said what I said.

If the American Justice system creates a situation where you have to throw your blood brother under the bus for your freedom would you think that's legal and fair? Regardless of what you're doing or allegedly doing because they can't prove what you're doing.

Bro, they were doing highly illegal shyt knowing the risk/reward. :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's not the point. The point is the feds shouldn't be able to mold a case to where you have to testify on your blood brother in order for you to go free.

I guess you either get it or you don't :yeshrug:

If both of yall doing illegal shyt, why not? :what:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
yeah, thats's when they are paying the guards. Meech's higher profile may make it harder for him to make those moves, think he was in a USP at one point too

didn't even think that through a smart phone, through social media, people inside don't miss nearly as much as someone 20 years ago. Meech is probably up on a lot of game.

Third point, that's one of the worst things about prison/jail is the reduced expectations. You go from all that money and lifestyle, to the biggest thing you are looking forward to is using a cell phone. Or drinking a soda. Something that would have been totally unnoticed when you are on the outside.
I see a lot of dudes on level 3 level 4 yards in Cali with Facebooks, IG’s, etc etc. I even see some with laptops. I’m like damn the pen isn’t like it was. It’s still shytty but it’s a whole lot easier to be connected to the outside now

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I see a lot of dudes on level 3 level 4 yards in Cali with Facebooks, IG’s, etc etc. I even see some with laptops. I’m like damn the pen isn’t like it was. It’s still shytty but it’s a whole lot easier to be connected to the outside now

State yards right? That's the highs.

This is my math, not sure what everyone thinks: his original sentence was 30 years in 2007. So, that's 360 months, X 0.80 for federal time and reductions, which gets it to 288 months. Then take away 24 months for the time in custody pre sentence. That gets it down to 264.

That still puts his release date at 2029. Where does the 5 year reduction come from? and T, is way way lower. He did half of his sentence.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
State yards right? That's the highs.

This is my math, not sure what everyone thinks: his original sentence was 30 years in 2007. So, that's 360 months, X 0.80 for federal time and reductions, which gets it to 288 months. Then take away 24 months for the time in custody pre sentence. That gets it down to 264.

That still puts his release date at 2029. Where does the 5 year reduction come from? and T, is way way lower. He did half of his sentence.
Prison programs? Drug programs? Which reduces your sentence even more.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Outside of how he got to it, he “looked out” for mad people. Even if he had zero stashed, there’s no way people under the umbrella won’t look out for him. Plus he will get money off his appearances and image, he has his son doing his thing and will end up doing some form of legit business, maybe even legal weed if it’s possible (don’t know the legalities). Won’t be fast money but he won’t be hurting.
Meech could write a book about his life and eat off that alone. Then you have guest appearances at nightclubs, YouTube Channels, etc… the hustle is limitless with this guy.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He will probably be ok. Maybe more than ok. Guys who hustled hard and are just that embodiment of hustle, they get sharper in the feds. All my boys or people I know of, who went in, got right back to something when they were out. None of them slacked. They come home and get right back to it. and in this era of social media, and podcasts and Tik Tok, there's options. Shows, movies, books. Endorsements.

One thing that I could see Meech doing is motivational speaking. Not sure what the venues would be, but something like that. Obviously banks and colleges are out but maybe the redemption route. You can still be a ladies man and a baller, just drop the kingpin part.

BUT that said, a lot of guys who were drug bosses and kingpins from whatever level, find it is never the same as when you were rolling. Think like Carlito's Way. The ego gets to you. The newer generations get to you.The idea you have to now cater to a bunch of weirdos and online kids, gets to you. That you have to walk around like a normal guy, and worse, a has been, and people WILL test you. There's no more fear or mystique.

Look at Damaso Lopez Serrano aka Mini Lic. He was a kingpin level, and Chapo's godson, and now he has to do a podcast, but maybe he GETS to do a podcast, because a lot of people and his people are already dead.