We pickin' up right where we left off:mjgrin:

New connect. New era:blessed:

maxresdefault.jpg

this shyt is mind blowing till this day

mind_blown.gif

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I was just laughing at you suggesting he do a label. He couldn't even get it popping on the music side when he was the man 20 years ago. Nobody fukking with him now on that
Yea I meant since the show has popularity he could use that to get it popping. It could work… or not. :mjcry: hope he won’t be back in jail anytime soon tho..

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
BMF is NOT popular :russ: . shyt fell off long ago

Didn't Kanye and Drake do a Free Larry Hoover show that aired on PRIME?

I think you're not seeing the bigger picture if you're really claiming someone like big meech can't get no motion out here.....

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Didn't Kanye and Drake do a Free Larry Hoover show that aired on PRIME?

I think you're not seeing the bigger picture if you're really claiming someone like big meech can't get no motion out here.....

Amazon put that on bc of Kanye and Drake pumping their streaming platform. Period. They do not care about Larry hoover.

Anyways Meech will have and get opportunities for sure. But I'm saying he won't really have traction on the music side like that, especially when they couldn't get any artists on when they were running ATL

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I don’t think Diddy and Meech are comparable breh. The rest of what you said I agree with though.

I don't get throwing stones at one guy n clapping for the other guy. I'm just not a fan of trendy morals..
We hate when politicians do it. We should also hate when casuals do it ...
But I'm no fool, expecting consistency from sm is akin to expecting to see a pig fly.

My original comment was said in jest really