Big Meech is Free

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
think how much the world and their world has changed since 2005. They got sentenced in 2007 right

- Drugs are different, cartels are all different, the sons of the men that controlled the flow of product to Meech and T, are fighting each other, while the Dad's are in US prison

- Mexican GOV is all different, new party, not PRI or PAN

- BMF flourished under PRI, Sinaloa Cartel before Calderon's administration. They went in before the "war on drugs" in 2006, that split the entire Mexico

- American is maybe going to elect the first female president, black and from Cali

- The rap game sounds so different

- when Meech and T went in, they (Meech) were the forerunners of social media content, that kind of smack DVD content is what fuels online hip hop now, but they can only imagine how big it is in our society now

-Kanye has come and gone, and turned into something else. He was by far the biggest artist around 2005-2007

-JEEZY is now an elder statesman.

-Snitches, and cooperators, and rats all have podcasts and youtube shows now. Meech and T look a little funny to me anyway, but I don't really know.

-The Obama era came and went and they missed all of it

-They missed the 2008 Recession

-The missed COVID

-IPhone wasn't even out when they went in

-The rise of Netflix, streaming, music is streaming now.

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
hink how much the world and their world has changed since 2005. They got sentenced in 2007 right

- Drugs are different, cartels are all different, the sons of the men that controlled the flow of product to Meech and T, are fighting each other, while the Dad's are in US prison

- Mexican GOV is all different, new party, not PRI or PAN

- BMF flourished under PAN, Sinaloa Cartel under Calderon's administration. They went in before the "war on drugs" in 2006, that split the entire Mexico

- American is maybe going to elect the first female president, black and from Cali

- The rap game sounds so different

- when Meech and T went in, they (Meech) were the forerunners of social media content, that kind of smack DVD content is what fuels online hip hop now, but they can only imagine how big it is in our society now

-Kanye has come and gone, and turned into something else. He was by far the biggest artist around 2005-2007

-JEEZY is now an elder statesman.

-Snitches, and cooperators, and rats all have podcasts and youtube shows now. Meech and T look a little funny to me anyway, but I don't really know.

-The Obama era came and went and they missed all of it

-They missed the 2008 Recession

-The missed COVID

-IPhone wasn't even out when they went in

-The rise of Netflix, streaming
That nikka probably had every iPhone released in every color

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
He was good at distribution :youngsabo: . 3rd Party Logistics company coming soon :wow:
On the real he should do a music label.. call it bmf and go legit…. Use the show and his connection to get artists and he could do big things … he good at distribution.. distribute some music nikka.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
On the real he should do a music label.. call it bmf and go legit…. Use the show and his connection to get artists and he could do big things … he good at distribution.. distribute some music nikka.

:laff: :laff: