Big KRIT 1st Week Album Sales

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
this about to be the easiest money i ever make.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet 50 for less than 60.

No disrespect to Krit, if Curren$y can sale that much (and his following is huge), how could he :yeshrug:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Although I wish him the best I don't think he'll sell a lot. Most of my friends who are casual hiphop fans have no idea what the fukk a Big Krit is.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It almost brought a tear to my eye to bet 100 of my points against the god, but in a world of gumps, what's a stand up nikka to do but recognize the situation and make a profit off it? Imma buy three copies: one for the crib, one for the car, one for my jump off's crib.

KRIT did nearly everything right. He has the buzz, he has the big mixtapes, he toured his heart out, the blogs love him, etc. But that don't change the fact that he's still a solid chocolate ass brotha swimming in a world of light skinned creamy estrogen bytch made nikkas. Ain't nothing wrong with being light skinned (see: 90s Ice Cube, Allen Iverson). But these nikkas like Tyga are fukking the entire African American male experience up for everybody. I can deal with the sterotype of looking like a thug if I wear a hoodie, but I'm catching a body the next time some white bytch ask me if I know how to sing.

Daps
:laugh: I can just picture how hilarious this shyt will become. nikkas betting on movies/albums flopping. betting on how many weeks it'll take to go gold/plat if ever etc