Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:francis: When will Spo finally give trying to rely on Bam as a feature scorer.

Herro’s inefficient and somewhat of a black hole.

It’s obvious the offense should run thru Jimmy & Jaquez.
Bam's jumper is too hit or miss, and that's the only way he can get 25-30 with any regularity. Jimmy slows the game down a lot, when most of the guys wanna run. It's worked in the post season, but not when we have disinterested regular season Jimmy.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught that Heat-Kings game last night and was surprised by the rookie Jaime. They lose that game if not for him.

Heat stay finding gems, he nice with it. :ehh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Never knew much about homie and his first few games he was still adjusting. Watched the game last night.
That Rozier step-back jumper is :ohlawd:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Easy to say this when you're on a win streak but i feel like the 4th seed in the East is still very reasonable goal. :ohhh:

We're only 2.5 games behind the current team in holding the 4th seed (Knicks) who have played well. It's a tight race but very doable as i dont see the Sixers easily overcoming their health issues. I haven seen the Magic play all season but they look good on paper (their record). Time will tell...

But If Jimmy stays as motivated as he seems right now and Bam does his thing while Rozier settles in we may be have another good playoff run. Bucks and Celtics will be tough to beat in the playoffs, tho.

But first thing first let's get through the regular season healthy.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That’s 11 wins in the last 14 games. That skid in January really cost them a shot at a top 2 seed. Let’s at least get to 4th though. They’re starting to look like they can put it together again. They did all the things I keep saying I want to see them do when games get tight. Just execute their game and don’t overthink it.