Big = Jordan

Hov = Kobe

Nas = Lebron
Nah Big is definitely prime Jordan.

Pac is more like Dennis Rodman

:banderas:
no.

to all of in the bold

only somewhat smart thing said was prolly Kobe = Jay and thats only because they patterned their game/style to a "predecessor"(altho Jay came before Big)

other then that their nothing alike just like the others.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If Kane said "Em is top 5" or "top 10" or even "the GOAT" I'd be able to shrug this off as his opinion but to compare him to a man that died like two weeks ago....

It's just a bad look. Kane clearly has no team or people in his corner to consult with. Because that's a wild ass thing to say, so close to Kobe's death.

Fred.

I don’t mind the comparison that much but the timing is a bit :huhldup: and kind of a bad omen

• Dap
Reactions: hex

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this reminds me when i told my friend Kobe was the next MJ. he was the biggest MJ stan and despised Kobe. he didn't hate him because he thought he was trash; it had more to do with the fact that someone else could even come close to his childhood idol. we all feel threatened when the person we idolize is being challenged by another.

when Kobe passed, he was one of the first to tell me about his death and i could hear how sad he was. i think he came to the realization that because he was a fan of MJ, he was also a fan of Kobe before he even recognized it. great = great.

case in point... when Eminem passes (god forbid nothing tragic), i guarantee a lot of people who "hate" him now will at the very least appreciate his greatness when he's gone.

easy for us to talk shyt when someone is still alive...:yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ok, first: you got a million posts and whole threads lusting over and analyzing penis. Between the two of us only one is a flaming fakkit. I'm not the one with a million posts and whole threads lusting over and analyzing penis. Do the math.

Second: I never said Canibus wasn't dope. When I say Eminem would be Canibus status if he was Black I mean in terms of album sales, popularity and acclaim.
Bis was never the storyteller and song maker Em is. Stop it. And what goes on in jbo, stays in jbo. Fekket:pacspit:

If Eminem was black, he'd be even more amazing. He could lie about selling bricks and and shooting opps

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
  • Eminem HIMSELF got interviews where he admits that he wouldn't be nowhere near as successful or got the acclaim he's had if he was Black. So he's wrong too, Art?

Again,....
why is that.
then who are these black emcees.

who is it then,.....

you and thr collective youse's keep deflecting.
either cause you don't know or fronting.

art barr

It's alright tho.
I forgot how many weeks it been.

life been too real, and i am watching nikka fake'n jax.

so now who is this black emcee who been wronged.

who sway.
sway is sway cause of the guy.
em is em because of the guy.

yet you nikkaz keep fronting.

it's alright tho.

keep talking like you been affected when you have not.
I am th nikka affected...not none of you nikkaz .

you nikkaz can keep fronting and showing you never left the house too tho.

fake ass general collective of fake ass militants.
y'all not affected nikka.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Larry Bird was too smooth. Em's guy can't shoot, cant play defense, and hes not athletic. Hes extremely good at dribbling and nothing else. I would say The Professor

you never saw bird cognitively play.
to even say this bullshyt.

this fake ass militancy you nikka is on and do not even know actual history of the emcee pillar.

art barr

No, No, and HELL NO.

Weezy did not even shoot his own shots in the gym.

art barr

Last edited:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Booth rarely has its finger on the pulse when it come to this rap shyt this is another shining example of being out of touch.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Larry Bird was too smooth. Em's guy can't shoot, cant play defense, and hes not athletic. Hes extremely good at dribbling and nothing else. I would say The Professor

Bird wasn’t the most fanciest but he pulled off some good plays. He might be equivalent to Em :manny: