Big Boy Club……Amex Gold & Platinum Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do tell.. what are these new rules? Cuz I agree with breh.. Social Media ruined lounges
1. Delta sky club just shut down passengers below business class/medallion unless you have Amex Platinum
2. Centurion lounge getting rid of free guests

More announcements to come. crowds in lounges are about to reduce significantly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question brothers. Why is having a credit card a flex? Don’t you know that you have to pay all of that money back. Consumer debt is the worst type of debt there is. Please don’t be a dummies. At least get a LLC and open business credit so you can churn and burn.

Credit Score means you don’t have any assets to leverage. So what exactly is the flex?
I don’t know about “flex” but the benifit is the perks you can take advantage of. There are charge cards we talking about and not “credit cards” and the point is to use them for your regular monthly spend, pay them off immediately and fly for free or upgrade to first class using points among many other benifits.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
1. Delta sky club just shut down passengers below business class/medallion unless you have Amex Platinum
2. Centurion lounge getting rid of free guests

More announcements to come. crowds in lounges are about to reduce significantly.
They already doing it… delta and centurion put the clamps on those who didn’t have that Amex plat and above.. I say good because shyt was getting wild ridiculous with the crowds

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Brehs I think I’m gonna try to downgrade my card to gold. I make +80,000 points yearly just getting fuel for my truck but with the platinum I’m not bringing in the points like I use to. If I use all the benefits of the card then downgrade will they take away the welcome offer and credits for global entry?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I think I’m gonna try to downgrade my card to gold. I make +80,000 points yearly just getting fuel for my truck but with the platinum I’m not bringing in the points like I use to. If I use all the benefits of the card then downgrade will they take away the welcome offer and credits for global entry?
If you have welcome bonus points from the platinum card and and your downgrading I’m that same year you got them you might have an issue

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ees.jpg

finally got that welcome bonus:blessed: time to book another t rip