Pretty cool offer right now
i don’t have it though :mjcry:
12x2y3t7g3k91.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just got engaged recently and I used my platinum card to buy the ring

I got the platinum earlier this year through the Resy and they have 15X points for shopping at shopsmall vendors

mannnnn I received about 125k in MR points for the ring alone :whew:

i was at about 130k with the gold alone and now with the platinum SUB + Resy bonus im damn near 500k :whew:
Sounds like you got 1x points on a massive purchase. I wouldn’t use my platinum card for this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pretty cool offer right now
i don’t have it though :mjcry:
12x2y3t7g3k91.jpg

Homey you gonna be disappointed in me…. So I was once again looking into getting another card and was leaning HEAVY into getting into the Amex family.

I’m going to be doing some traveling soon and wanted thar lounge access.

But then started researching the Venture X card and was tempted to go there after looking at it again Chase Reserved and Amex Plat.

But then in the last hour I researched Chase Reserve again and starting liking more of what they are offering for me and just upgraded my Preferred to the Reserved!

Lol

I still may get the big boy Amex down the line

But I’m cool with that Priority Pass for now

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Homey you gonna be disappointed in me…. So I was once again looking into getting another card and was leaning HEAVY into getting into the Amex family.

I’m going to be doing some traveling soon and wanted thar lounge access.

But then started researching the Venture X card and was tempted to go there after looking at it again Chase Reserved and Amex Plat.

But then in the last hour I researched Chase Reserve again and starting liking more of what they are offering for me and just upgraded my Preferred to the Reserved!

Lol

I still may get the big boy Amex down the line

But I’m cool with that Priority Pass for now
lol it's all good
whatever works for you is best
I've heard good things about that card though

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Still haven’t switched to platinum.. and I’ve scheduled Egypt and Maldives with Amex travel. :flabbynsick:
Hustling backwards breh

I’m debating getting business platinum vs gold business since the gold has gas rewards (our second car is gas our primary is a Tesla). The other gold benefits line up with a mod every day use card so I’m town since I have regular personal platinum & personal gold :beli:

Wonder if I can charge a Tesla Cybertruck on the Amex platinum for that $25k tax write off :mjgrin:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hustling backwards breh

I’m debating getting business platinum vs gold business since the gold has gas rewards (our second car is gas our primary is a Tesla). The other gold benefits line up with a mod every day use card so I’m town since I have regular personal platinum & personal gold :beli:

Wonder if I can charge a Tesla Cybertruck on the Amex platinum for that $25k tax write off :mjgrin:

This is where I need some help though. Besides the airport Lounge, what else would have benefited me having that plat. Once I figure that shyt out. I might switch over.. I’m eating good off this gold without even paying attention to it. :sas2:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
This is where I need some help though. Besides the airport Lounge, what else would have benefited me having that plat. Once I figure that shyt out. I might switch over.. I’m eating good off this gold without even paying attention to it. :sas2:
i don't think gold has the 5x on flights booked direct or thru amex travel, this is like 6-7% cash back you're leaving on the table

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

That wasn't where :ufdup:.

You should have used your points to book the flights through the Amex travel partners.

You can get like International business class flights for like 60k points and shyt.