when the suicide bombers coming mayne

this is ridiculous

:dead:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Well he don’t speak the language, that’s one reason or he can also be boring.

Brehs still need to work on their convo skills. Ppl thinkin they can just show up and do nothing cause their American lol
In a place like DR it's probably not as important as as you'll probably find English speakers easily. But a place like Brasil, the language barrier can really make or break your trip. First time I hit Brasil was back in '14 for Fifa WC. Went with one of my close friends. I took a 6 month class to learn Portuguese before the trip. My boy didn't.

I had wayyyyyyy more fun than my boy. The people just open up way more when they can have actual conversation with you

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You must be dealing with bottom of the barrel low quality women in the states
Yeah you're right. I Forgot we got a community full of high quality, feminine, non - overweight black woman to choose from. Wonder what brehs here constantly complain and why there not married

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Okay so you already know what it is. I’m not shyttin on all Dominican women just saying there’s no reason to simp over average looking hookers because they’re dominican. They aren’t that serious.
You made a general statement now you're moonwalking lol. These ain't average looking but aight lol