Big Booty galore in DR….passport bros low key winning

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Passport gang is becoming synonymous with dusty.
OG aka Outta Gas Gang :russ: saw the same in the Sou when I went in June, not like they were all over but I can see WHY people like this flock to the DR.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Actually, yeah, forget their beauty. The most disturbing thing about all of this is the “I don’t want to be here” vibe they give off.

Well he don’t speak the language, that’s one reason or he can also be boring.

Brehs still need to work on their convo skills. Ppl thinkin they can just show up and do nothing cause their American lol

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not seeing how this video is "dusty", honestly looks like a normal black spot in the U.S. A spot primarly for locals and not transplant and tourists trying stunt all crazy

Anyway the passport brehs thing boils down to two questions
a) why do you care?
b) who is it hurting?

I can't think of any legits anwsers to those two so don't get the backlash and hate

Daps
a) why do you care?
Because there's a sub-genre on social media of sloppy middle aged men parading around ugly prostitutes and tinder/bar pulls as if it's an accomplishment.
It doesn't have to directly affect us for us to care. If they didn't want criticism they shouldn't have posted their sexcapades on youtube.

b) who is it hurting?
I mean...It's not really that big of a problem now, but there's a chance it could hurt our rep dating overseas if it gets any bigger. These guys may be content with low end prostitutes, but some of us have higher standards

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Well he don’t speak the language, that’s one reason or he can also be boring.

Brehs still need to work on their convo skills. Ppl thinkin they can just show up and do nothing cause their American lol

It's like dealing with a baby/toddler, bits and pieces of Portuguese/English and American Breh trying to come back to the telly to smash off of gibberish...

If you aren't going to brush up on the language, fix your style of dress, or even be in reasonable shape, OGs going out bad trying to pull foreigns.

To earn that feminine behavior from women, you gotta broadcast that masculine behavior, not simp/trick behavior...