Big Booty galore in DR….passport bros low key winning

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme leave some actual inspirational shyt in here.........................
giphy.gif

Daps
Lemme leave some actual inspirational shyt in here.........................
giphy.gif

I don't get why these guys openly gas up black Brazilian women like people can't just do a search and see they're not "dating up" at all and are basically getting pros, pros-adjacent, and the equivalent of what they complain is over here. Just about every attractive one I see online is with some spicy cac and the passport-bros that do show the afro-BR women they pull (like the guy in your video) are only getting average looking girls that look like they barley want to be there.

Meanwhile I can go on instagram or tiktok and find an afro-Brazillian woman, but her bf is either going to be a straight up cac or a Hispanic looking dude, both are average looking. :mjpls:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I don't get why these guys openly gas up black Brazilian women like people can't just do a search and see they're not "dating up" at all and are basically getting pros, pros-adjacent, and the equivalent of what they complain is over here. Just about every attractive one I see online is with some spicy cac and the passport-bros that do show the afro-BR women they pull (like the guy in your video) are only getting average looking girls that look like they barley want to be there.

Meanwhile I can go on instagram or tiktok and find an afro-Brazillian woman, but her bf is either going to be a straight up cac or a Hispanic looking dude, both are average looking. :mjpls:

That isn't true.

First of, have you been to Brazil? and if you did, did you pregame and pull any women over there?

I'm going to assume you never did.

It isn't hard to get 9s and 10s in Brazil if you can speak a little Brazilian Portuguese.

You are being disingenuous, and it doesn't surprise me about you guys anymore.

Maybe you are ugly like oshay duke Jackson that couldn't pull any women when he was in Brazil

Daps
That isn't true.

First of, have you been to Brazil? and if you did, did you pregame and pull any women over there?

I'm going to assume you never did.

It isn't hard to get 9s and 10s in Brazil if you can speak a little Brazilian Portuguese.

You are being disingenuous, and it doesn't surprise me about you guys anymore.

Maybe you are ugly like oshay duke Jackson that couldn't pull any women when he was in Brazil
I’ve never been to Brazil, I’m waiting until I know the language because it’s stupid to go into another country where English isn’t even popular like some of these guys seem to be doing.

Also I had no idea who oshay was and had to google it and I’m partially insulted you compared me to him. That guy is old and fat, no duh he isn’t pulling any women.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I keep saying how these videos give the whole charade away.

:wow:

Once upon a time these brothers had folk thinking that women in these countries were clamoring for Black Americans because they love our style and swag, whole time brothers tricking and communicating through google translate but we're supposed to believe the narrative that these guys are finding women that are naturally cooperative and know how to treat men.

:francis:

They know how to treat tricks.
They should just tell the truth and leave it at that. I've been told that if you go to Brazil not knowing Portugese you lawst. Which is why I haven't gone.

For example I technically "know spanish" Meaning I can make out what someone is saying to me and I can basically make myself understood to them but that's at a basic level and I've been in Latin americe for two years. Everyone I talk to speaks english It's extremely difficult to holla at women because I'm not fluent no way some joker on a two week vacay is bagging bytches left and right like that.

We're not even talking about local slang and accents.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I keep saying how these videos give the whole charade away.

:wow:

Once upon a time these brothers had folk thinking that women in these countries were clamoring for Black Americans because they love our style and swag, whole time brothers tricking and communicating through google translate but we're supposed to believe the narrative that these guys are finding women that are naturally cooperative and know how to treat men.

:francis:

They know how to treat tricks.
They should just tell the truth and leave it at that. I've been told that if you go to Brazil not knowing Portugese you lawst. Which is why I haven't gone.

For example I technically "know spanish" Meaning I can make out what someone is saying to me and I can basically make myself understood to them but that's at a basic level and I've been in Latin americe for two years. Everyone I talk to speaks english It's extremely difficult to holla at women because I'm not fluent no way some joker on a two week vacay is bagging bytches left and right like that.

We're not even talking about local slang and accents.
I'ma be completely honest

If nikkas would put the god damn cell phone down, live in the fukking moment, and enjoy these places instead of trying to show the rest of the world how much fun they're having, it would be A LOT better

Yo the level of debauchery that goes down in Ibiza is wayyyyyyyyyyyy more and we don't see as many of those videos
Exactly if nikkas just want to go somewhere to get a nut off then Europe is the best place for that. You go to Ibiza or the Love Parade where Euro Thots get the Go signal to engage in a super Freaknik and even ugly gang ADOS would clean up. And in europe most bytches speak english.

Problem is dudes be wanting to floss on vacation. You go to the DR or Brazil to get a 4 star suite for 1 star prices and live a fake rappers lifestyle for a couple of days. Go to France and you're staying in a shytty small hotel room and eating pain au chocolat and milk for breakfast. You can fukk the swedish college co ed but she's not gonna be on your dikk 24/7 for the gram like these Dominican hoes will be.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree 100% about putting the phone down but I believe that for many of these brothers that have unresolved issue related to dating in the states, the videos are the point. They serve two purposes: to antagonize women back in the states and to draw other men into the movement.

:hubie:

The only way many of these brothers will truly enjoy themselves is if they had to put their phones in lockboxes on arrival, that will force them to live in the moment.
The other thing is to get superchats, cash apps google ad sense and "consultation fees" too.