Big Booty galore in DR….passport bros low key winning

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s a problem. It may not effect us personally but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t care. The guys doing this are basically dating prostitutes and showing it off to the world like it’s something to brag about.

On a side note, I do worry that if this gets bigger any breh that goes abroad and wants to at least try dating will get a bad rep
That genie is already out of the bottle.

I live three doors away from a massage parlor. You wouldn't know it and I didn't know it until the Building Super pointed it out to me when I got him a coffee and he said Prepagos Which means Pre paid in Latin America they say women are either hoes Pre paid or wives Post paid.

There's no sign or anyway to tell it's a hoe house it's there for those who know. I don't ever see any dudes going in an out either. So if a place has spots where everyone knows where to go then they market it gringos and once that happens it's too late.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
damn, I think that's what they are shooting for, it's like if I can't buy a Honda Civic in the U.S. then I buy one in the DR and act like I just got a ferrari on social media :dead:
It's that but it's also mid dudes getting curved by mid chicks.

The ADOS community is the only community I know of where good enough is not seen as such. A dude could go to europe and say I don't feel too good I need some p*ssy and some girl would basically say You need some p*ssy? I'll hook you up as long as you're cool about it

That's normal and natural bytches constantly have "don't count" sex with randoms all the time. Not saying that all women fukk randoms all the time I mean that random sex happens randomly meaning that generally if a dude wants to fukk something then he can fukk something.

Think how wierd it would be to play music in a ADOS club that requires a Man to dance with a woman. You go to Club Mixler in SD and they plan a ton of Latin Trap and even some american trap but then they'll throw on some bachata or Salsa which requires couples to dance together.

You can't do that in ADOS clubs because a chick might be paired with a goofy and for some reason she can't possibly dance with a ugly gang nikka for one song because The fukk she look like dancing with Mr. Ugly Man never mind she looks like an ugly Bobby Brown herself.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because there's a sub-genre on social media of sloppy middle aged men parading around ugly prostitutes and tinder/bar pulls as if it's an accomplishment.
It doesn't have to directly affect us for us to care. If they didn't want criticism they shouldn't have posted their sexcapades on youtube.

I mean...It's not really that big of a problem now, but there's a chance it could hurt our rep dating overseas if it gets any bigger. These guys may be content with low end prostitutes, but some of us have higher standards
You do know that fat ass sweaty white guys have been tricking overseas since forever and somehow it doesn't make the exceutive of the ACME corporation who goes over to help a foriegn unit look bad.

Yes you got goofies in MABS but Everybody hates Chris was extremely popular in Brazil and it still is.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea why I haven’t left yet
Go brotha.....go.

GettyImages-1314566204-d15bd4e6cffe4c87b1eab512d2385005.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You do know that fat ass sweaty white guys have been tricking overseas since forever and somehow it doesn't make the exceutive of the ACME corporation who goes over to help a foriegn unit look bad.

Yes you got goofies in MABS but Everybody hates Chris was extremely popular in Brazil and it still is.
Those Cacs are not making 4K YouTube videos with hidden cameras bro

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That’s exactly the spot I’m talking about.
Good Lord the E.I. made it to the Coli.

To those who don't know the Ebony Inn is your classic ratchet ass strip club. nobody that frequents that place could shyt on this video because it's the exact same thing.

To give dudes a clue picture a hood ass rib shack with a drive through pick up window a liqour store and bar (don't know how that's legal, actually I do know it's owned by a hood politican) with a whole strip club in a back room.