Big Baller Brand Won

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yes idiot you said you think he was going to be a bust and when you elaborated you brought up his looks like a :wrist:
the two things arent mutually exclusive simpleton :mjlol:

And then brought up his dad... Dumbass said nothing basketball related on why you WANT him to be a bust
:what: and nothing, in my initial statement I mention his dad as the reason why I want him to succeed. You cant possibly be This dense

And if your ass been paying attention to him, Lonzo has cashed every check his dad wrote for him.
this is the nba clown a whole different animal, can't be no pedestrian waiting on dad to be your hype man

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Triple B's!!!

Billion, billion, billion
full

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
the two things arent mutually exclusive simpleton :mjlol:

:what: and nothing, in my initial statement I mention his dad as the reason why I want him to succeed. You cant possibly be This dense

this is the nba clown a whole different animal, can't be no pedestrian waiting on dad to be your hype man
Keep backpedaling :wrist:

Edit: also, wtf does his father got to do with his game?? Keep using that white media narrative though.. You act like Lonzo OR Lavar forcing Lavar to be in the media

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
hopefully BBB makes stuff for the big nikkas.... I just hope he doesnt market BBB snacks to us