Biden to reclassify Marijuana from Schedule 1 to Schedule 3

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Republicans winning every poll but been losing every local election since 2020.

That's only a few elections and Biden's approval was much higher in 2020.

Look, I don't want another Trump presidency but it's EXTREMELY arrogant to think a president with <40% approval is guaranteed to win

This is a move that harms literally no one.
The fact that you're choosing to view this in a negative light says everything about your sad, pathetic view of the world.

Honestly all it really says is that he's partisan :yeshrug: if Trump did the same thing he'd be talking about how Trump is better for the black community

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Being honest, every step of progress feels like a consolation prize in the moments when it happens. Eyes will already be forward on the next move, and the current move will always be on some "Should have happened a long time ago" because that's true for all of these common sense issues.
I'm not sure you understand what I was trying to say. There's been a complete explosion of protests across college campuses due US policy on Israel-Gaza. It's a direct threat to Biden's re-election chances or at the very least, the youth vote. A lot of comparisons have been made to the anti-war protests of the 60s.... I'm saying I think the Biden Administration is assessing them as a bunch of weed-smoking hippies and attempting this as a consolation/temper their anger-- cause they're NOT gonna budge on policy with Israel.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Boy this sure brought out the negativity in a lot of you.

You guys know this has been in the works for a while, right? Policy doesn't work in the way many of you think it does. Folks don't just jump up and decide to do stuff. It's a process.

hE wOuLd Do ThIs DuRiNg An ElEcTiOn YeAr

Team maga showing all their colors. Subtle way, of course.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are people in this thread who truly believe that this is some political token to Black America, as if black people are the only ones who use marijuana.

The comments here really serve to highlight how some of you view Black Americans and the stereotypes and tropes that thrown at them.

If there is an easier way to "tell on yourself" I don't know what it is.

:unimpressed:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
There are people in this thread who truly believe that this is some political token to Black America, as if black people are the only ones who use marijuana.

The comments here really serve to highlight how some of you view Black Americans and the stereotypes and tropes that thrown at them.

If there is an easier way to "tell on yourself" I don't know what it is.

:unimpressed:
That's Internet Ass Logic for you breh
Ay0-Ea9-OADGam.png
if you ain't constantly on defense then you ain't livin right!!
0e-A7j2-Ilfr-XL.png

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
weed should be a schedule 5. hell a schedule 10. it's literally harmless.​

Relatively. It's relatively harmless.
As an avid recreational drug user with weed being my designated go to now that I've made life changes, I can safely say that the overexaggerated effects that happened during the "This is your brain" campaign launched by Nixon and them other racist idiots cacs has been debunked by those wanting to learn and understand, but Herb, especially alot of the GMO shyt that's hella prevalent in the legal dispensary shyt that people have unfortunately flocked to, is, unfortunately, creating an uptick in psychological/Neurological problems that lay dormant and unfounded in many a marijuana user.
Most people are still stuck on the "I can blaze freely" notion of rolling into dispensaries and picking up their Frankenstein strains now that these cats are treating the herb game like the coke game and trying to get the THC numbers as high as possible without caring much about the risks these edited strains are really taking on these smoke happy cats who are now indulging rather than enjoying within moderation.
If schedule 10 is the lowest, non law involving classification there is, then I'm all for it as it CAN be literally harmless with proper care and concern, pending no underlying hereditary mental health issues.