Daps
full

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good, guess he sees the numbers and is worried about the young vote, but regardless #freepalestine :ufdup:

From Jail? Dude never seeing the inside of the oval office again.

Let's not be arrogant here...Trump is up in the swing state polls.

Hopefully he doesn't win, but if the election was today I'd be extremely nervous :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Good, guess he sees the numbers and is worried about the young vote, but regardless #freepalestine :ufdup:

Let's not be arrogant here...Trump is up in the swing state polls.

Hopefully he doesn't win, but if the election was today I'd be extremely nervous :francis:
Republicans winning every poll but been losing every local election since 2020.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't either.

But it occured to me that I can be happy for something that might help others.

Perhaps someday it might occur to you.
Nope. Looking out for my interests and survival, like everyone else, and Biden's tricknology is bad for Black people. Nobody NEEDS to have weed. If you have a legit medical usage, you can get it rather easily, legally. Again, OBVIOUS pander.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Looking out for my interests and survival, like everyone else, and Biden's tricknology is bad for Black people. Nobody NEEDS to have weed. If you have a legit medical usage, you can get it rather easily, legally. Again, OBVIOUS pander.
This is a move that harms literally no one.
The fact that you're choosing to view this in a negative light says everything about your sad, pathetic view of the world.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is a move that harms literally no one.
The fact that you're choosing to view this in a negative light says everything about your sad, pathetic view of the world.

we love not being subject to bullshyt legal pretext to stop & frisk us or to violate our rights. :umad:
Maybe you two can get a bulk deal on kneepads since you want to suck Biden off so bad.