Biden is funneling Billions of dollars to the Black community through various programs you both siders are c00ns and idiots.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
White supremacist republicans pushing conspiracy theories on Fox News and convincing 18 year olds to gun us down in churches and grocery stores

The mfs focusing their anger at democrats are agents or morons, and either way they are poison

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
funny, i never meet black folks who benefit from all these lil minority programs

"CDFIs and MDIs are critical parts of the banking industry, with a mission to serve communities of color and low- to moderate-income communities across the United States. While many of these institutions are also ABA members, we support the missions of all CDFIs and MDIs and the important work they do to ensure that all communities are receiving the economic opportunities they need and deserve. "

Usually the government funnels the money to 3rd party communities called CDFI's and they issue the money via mortgage down payment programs, Close cost grants, etc.

If you know someone that has gotten help on a downpayment on a home most likely they were receiving government money.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Minority group - Wikipedia.

Examples of Minorities

- Ethnic minorities
- National Minorities
- Voluntary minorities
- Gender and Sexuality minorities
- Disabled people
- Religious minorities
- Women

:russ::francis:

No one said this was only for Black people exclusively nor is it reparations. However, these programs will impact Black folks at a higher rate.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
funny, i never meet black folks who benefit from all these lil minority programs
It relies on a pipeline that’s stupidly broken, remember all that Covid money for renters or whatever that just sat around not being used, “buts it’s money to help!” they said :stopitslime:

I’m sure nikkas gon come in here with articles saying the opposite or citing reasons…and yeah I’m just a lil bit jaded idgaf…but I expect nothing less from cac, or any politician anymore.

It just is what it is…run me my damn money directly or shut the fukk up at this point :yeshrug:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Minority group - Wikipedia.

Examples of Minorities

- Ethnic minorities
- National Minorities
- Voluntary minorities
- Gender and Sexuality minorities
- Disabled people
- Religious minorities
- Women

:russ::francis:
Goddamn so everybody is a "minority" in 2022 but straight white dudes. But all they gotta do is bring their homeboy to an arbiter claim they're gay or claim they're Islamic/Jewish and they're a "minority" too :scust:

And what the hell is a voluntary minority? :russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It relies on a pipeline that’s stupidly broken, remember all that Covid money for renters or whatever that just sat around not being used, “buts it’s money to help!” they said :stopitslime:

I’m sure nikkas gon come in here with articles saying the opposite or citing reasons…and yeah I’m just a lil bit jaded idgaf…but I expect nothing less from cac, or any politician anymore.

It just is what it is…run me my damn money directly or shut the fukk up at this point :yeshrug:

Like I said earlier most of the home "down payment assistance programs" are government money.

"CDFI's" are even funding Black Venture capital funds and Black entrepreneurs.

This Black woman lead small VC fund is partially funded by "CDFI's"
FEARLESS FUND

Basically the government is giving companies money to invest in "minority communities.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Like I said earlier most of the home "down payment assistance programs" are government money.

"CDFI's" are even funding Black Venture capital funds and Black entrepreneurs.

This Black woman lead small VC fund is partially funded by "CDFI's"
FEARLESS FUND

Basically the government is giving companies money to invest in "minority communities.
I get it breh, I'm just in my feelings...I need more coffee :francis: