Biden and the Democrats got black farmers their money! Get paid! - 2024 UPDATE BIDEN GIVES $2 BILLION

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Do you know why they're not getting the 4 billion initially but instead access to 3.1 billion?

Do you?

Stop shilling shyt Apu!

prabhu-facepalm.gif

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Fukk the naysayers I’m gonna say something is better than nothing which was the course the payments were on. Red to look. Into how discrimination is to be proved though…

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If I'm Black farmers, I'm pissed. Because now I have to share the pie with people with people it wasn't meant for. They could have at least made it $6B.

I wonder if they rewrote it to be lineage-based whether or not it would have passed the courts.

You pissed because white farmers found a way to block the original bill but the democrats found a way past that?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You act like I can't be pissed at both things.

But of course, no one addresses the issue of making it lineage-based and whether that would hold up in the courts.

The way the white folks got it blocked is because a court found it illegal to distribute the funds based on race.

So the whole lineage based thing has already been addressed.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You’re really too stupid to know what’s going on aren’t you?

You're an inept buffoon spouting Demicrap talking points.

Now where's the Black Farmers FULL 4 Billion that was originally earmarked specifically for them only due to the USDA's long history of discrimination, Aanesh?

confused-indian.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
Wrong.

This will always be a legal hurdle because the "black only" thing will never fly.

I don't need for you to tell me the why. I know the why. And its bullshyt.

Colorblind legislation to address the ills of black people is like taking Tylenol for an infection. It doesn't work.

Its not acceptable and neither should black people find it acceptable and should continue making it an issue every election until a compromise can be made.

Bullshyt that black people can't be mentioned by race when for 360 years we were specifically mentioned by race to be excluded from participation in American society. It's very convenient that they could exclude us by by race, but when it's time to make restitution, race can't be mentioned. That is just as racist in a race-centric country and its absurd that the Dems and everyone else has just accepted it as the rule.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok while you have fun debating that shyt up the courts trying to be slick black farmers need help NOW and they are getting it.
How do you know? They can :mjpls: it just like the Native Americans now. Magically, the Black apps fall to the bottom, or get delayed, while cacs and whoever else gobble up all the money. Same old play.

Colorblind legislation to address the ills of black people is like taking Tylenol for an infection. It doesn't work.

Its not acceptable and neither should black people find it acceptable and should continue making it an issue every election until a compromise can be made.

Bullshyt that black people can't be mentioned by race when for 360 years we were specifically mentioned by race to be excluded from participation in American society. It's very convenient that they could exclude us by by race, but when it's time to make restitution, race can't be mentioned. That is just as racist in a race-centric country and its absurd that the Dems and everyone else has just accepted it as the rule.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You act like I can't be pissed at both things.

But of course, no one addresses the issue of making it lineage-based and whether that would hold up in the courts.
then you have to establish lineage. This way is faster and critics would say its filibustering.

This shyt was already basically approved years ago before Biden's admin and he's fulfilling it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This is wrong.

Colorblind legislation is how you pass the law.

Your way failed. It keeps failing. You put "black" on it, and it fails. At some point you have to learn this.

All that 400 years shyt isn't gonna fly. Don't whine about how racist the country is then get mad when they do some racist shyt. Work AROUND it