Bible & Scientific proof of the origins of the White man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
To add on. Just as humans have melanin, plants have chlorophyll. chlorophyll is important in photosynthesis to produce it's own food. A plant without it turns white. Also without it, the plant becomes a parasite, needing other plants to survive. Sound familiar?

Devil(grafted)

220px-Blauwe_bremraap_20-06-2005_18.59.22.JPG

Broomrape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Devil(grafted)

220px-Indian_pipe_PDB.JPG

Monotropa uniflora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Original

coca-leaf-2.jpg

Devil(Grafted)

cocaine.jpg

Original

SudanSlaveWomanTV.jpg

Devil(Grafted)

mccain.jpg

tumblr_mdn7wzBL2d1ri9yduo1_250.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
To add on. Just as humans have melanin, plants have chlorophyll. chlorophyll is important in photosynthesis to produce it's own food. A plant without it turns white. Also without it, the plant becomes a parasite, needing other plants to survive. Sound familiar?

Devil(grafted)

220px-Blauwe_bremraap_20-06-2005_18.59.22.JPG

Broomrape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Devil(grafted)

220px-Indian_pipe_PDB.JPG

Monotropa uniflora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Original

coca-leaf-2.jpg

Devil(Grafted)

cocaine.jpg

Original

SudanSlaveWomanTV.jpg

Devil(Grafted)

mccain.jpg

@Mowgli what are you doing dapping this? He's talking about your people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
First off: :russ:nice way to start off the debate :stopitslime:

second off: that particular plant grows in a dark damp environment where there is not enough sunlight to live off. it evolved to survive.

third off: not having chlorophyll does not automatically make a plant turn white. These plants I've showed lack chlorophyll am I right or am I making that up?

fourth off: all humans need each other to survive. We need this planet to survive and we're destroying it in the process. sounds parasitic to me. Black people never needed white people until they showed up. Originally and to this day they live off the original people in every way you can think of. Yeah a lot of blacks today specifically so called african americans, depend on white people for a lot, but we all know why now don't we?

fifth off: Melanin in humans has nothing to do with photosynthesis or plants, and white people still have melanin, just less of it. They aren't devoid of it. I see you didn't pick up the point I was trying to make. 2 people dapped me so they understand. I know white people have melanin. Doesn't change the fact that they are the last stage of the original people. Not an evolution like racist white "scientist" like to say but a mutation.

sixth off: you're a fukking moron :heh: name calling is a sign that you know I'm right. Regardless of how "nice" white people appear to be(and there are some good ones)it won't change who they are. Devil. Dualities is found all throughout the universe and the human is no exception. You claim you don't like religion but when you can't point to who the manifestation of the devil is(or god for that matter), yet you automatically believe that the devil is a mystery ghost just like people of religion.

Higher Learning :russ:
:snoop:

Got something productive to add

:laff: this thread man

Got something productive to add?

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
yeah this last page has me thoroughly convinced this has nothing to do with "learning" but rather speculating and honestly out right bonkerness/racism/fukkery/asshattery. FFS you posted a video about "giants" that has thoroughly been debunked time and again.
@Sensitive Blake Griffin thank you for taking the time to SCIENTIFICALLY dead this.

There are places on the web to explore wild and unfounded theories, this is not one of those places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.