Bible & Scientific proof of the origins of the White man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Why? I know its very different from what we've been taught growing up...but it at least deserves discourse.

I don't believe my thoughts on this are absolute, which is why I seek you guys thoughts on the subject.

You'd like to discuss BELIEFS as if they are facts? Why? and to what end? Can you prove anything you've just posted, outside of a circular reference back to the stuff you've just posted? Your discourse is best had with people already inline with your belief at this point, elsewise you're just looking for an argument.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You'd like to discuss BELIEFS as if they are facts? Why? and to what end? Can you prove anything you've just posted, outside of a circular reference back to the stuff you've just posted? Your discourse is best had with people already inline with your belief at this point, elsewise you're just looking for an argument.

point taken but I'm not looking for an argument at all.

the reason we have a unified belief of the 'interpretation' of the bible is because a group of men came together and decided this is what the word says. Catholics I might add...did this. I do not believe they are anymore divine than any other human on this planet. Also I don't believe everything in this guys videos. He just brings up intriguing interpretations that I've never seen/heard before. Some of them make plenty of sense to me.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
When did the bible become the standard to which we hold historical relevance?

When science & history starts matching up with things already stated in the bible thousands of years ago....I'ma go with the bible. That's just me though.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
white people weren't around 50,000 years ago. Roughly 6000 years ago is when they appeared. A couple of articles that support my claim.

One Common Ancestor Behind Blue Eyes | LiveScience
http://galsatia.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/blanche_paleur.pdf

6000 years ago is about 4000 bc. Not to long after that all of the ancient "modern" civilizations were being invaded by outsiders. Menes had to reunite egypt, hyksos caused trouble around 1700 bc, aryans invaded India, hitties, invaders of china etc.

Adam of the bible is 6000 years old but as we know he's not the 1st person on the planet...

Being a mutation of the original people, something genetically had to have happen to change the color. As I like to say, god didn't make white because it looked good. Everything happens for a reason. I've mentioned slc24a5, but melanin is also a factor here of course.

Elijah Muhammad said in the black man there exist 2 germs, a black one and a brown one(eumelanin). Someone above posted a yacub video, well with those who know the story(read message to the blackman, not wikipedia or some other outside source), he had a birth control process(can be found in the bible)which included separating the brown germ from the black germ and destroying the black germ. After following that process for a period of time the germ became white.

This can be shown & proven by taking a dark black person and a person of a lighter shade and having them produce a child. This child grows up and has a kid with a partner of lighter complexion than him/her and repeat. Or simply take a black and white person to reduce the grafting time.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I do NOT trust the DEVIL's newspapers to tell THE truth about the DEVIL himself. The Caucoplane was CLEARED for takeoff WHEN Yakub GRAFTED anti-melanin with a secret BLEND of herbs and spices FROM the ORIGINAL continent of Atlantis. Steve Jobs was BLACK. A BLACKMAN invented the contact lens when he TRIED to touch his THIRD EYE but accidentally touched his second eye because THE devil TRICKED him with BET and ILLUMINATI Kanye West videos. Michael JEWdan knew that KNOWLEDGE is the real BREAKFAST of champions.

:sitdown:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
when I saw you make this thread last night, I thought there would be a bit more......

hubris.

nah breh, that's not my aim at all. I'm just sharing information that I came across to others who believe or don't believe. Basically, bouncing different ideas around to see what you all think of it.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Buck Rogers was BLACK but the Caucaphites made PLUTO NASH to discredit the ORIGINAL man with JEWlywood trickery. Any of YOU who disagree WITH me are c00n/CAC hybrids GRAFTED by that HALF Neanderthal OBAMA inside THE Pentagram. Knowledge is POWER.

Magnus Warhol

Black + White = Love
Daps
Reppin
93 Million Miles from the Sun
This finding has nothing to do with the Bible. The genes of every organism including humans undergo random mutations. It so happens that the mutation occurred in a pigment gene of a germ-line cell so that person's baby was born with lighter skin. The baby grew up to be an adult and mated and passed its genes along. The article stated that the reason why the light-skin gene thrived was because it distinguished the individual from the general populous and not because the individual was better than any one else. We all are attracted to something different and in that era white was seen as different and exotic. Similarly, blue eyes were seen as different and it distinguished the individual from the general populous making them more likely to mate. The article also states that when sunlight hits white skin it causes an increase in vitamin D production in that individual making that person's bones more adapt to the northern environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.