Bhad Babie (Cash me outside bih) gettin her ass beat by her nikka on IG live đź«Ą

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-4865.jpg
:francis: :snoop:
Bro this chick went from being underaged to a parent getting beat up by the baby father. She ain’t even lived adulthood yet.. how old is she?! :picard:
She's 21. And except for her being able to make herself a milionaire, this is exactly the future she was setting herself up for back when she first went viral.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Something tells me she wouldn’t entertainment if he was any different.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Basically confirmed she gonna be fukking and sucking on him again by the end of the week :unimpressed:
And I’m sure that footage was/will be seen by the authorities so there will be consequences at some point. Either he plays nice because there’s legitimate evidence out there, or she complains online again and the world comes crashing down on his head.

I’m guessing he’ll be locked up soon enough

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

Her post after she deleted the beats footage

IMG-4865.jpg

:francis: :huhldup: once a man gets to putting hands on a woman, it probably wont stop. She needs to move on from dude

I agree with @BaggerofTea , it's a pattern

it's really ashamed when the victim of the abuser makes excuses for the abuser, because women who get abused who genuine want to leave have a hard time with credibility, because so many other women make excuses for the dude

but this is why unless it's family or loved ones I stay out of domestic disputes

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Knew of a chick who died because she couldn't stay away from men who beat on her...until she found one who took it too far
Ish be a mystery to me but that's how some people choose to live.

I'm just glad none in my circle are in those straits

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Basically confirmed she gonna be fukking and sucking on him again by the end of the week :unimpressed:
Yeah women like this get agitated when there's no drama. They're so used to it that if it's not present they manufacture it.

I feel bad for the baby. Tired of seeing black children growing up in households with parents who clearly aren't prepared for the serious responsibility of parenthood.

shyt legitimately makes me angry and I'm glad millennial and Gen Z have the good sense to tell people trying to pressure them into parenthood to go fukk themselves. If you understand that you need significant resources even to provide a basic standard of living for a healthy child, and you know you lack those resources, you're a massive piece of shyt if you don't invest in condoms and interuiterine devices to prevent pregnancy.

Glad these young folks aren't falling for the bullshyt. They see stuff like this and think "thank the most high I'm practicing safe sex. Could not be me"

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The comments are wild. I know we don't like this chic. But I never thought I'd see women in the comments making fun of DV.
Facts. This shyt is the same/worse than the Diddy/Cassie video, but because people don't like her, everyone is making the same corny joke or saying she deserved it.

I hate that people always post stereotypical hot-takes about us as black men online, but then threads like this where 90% of the posts in this thread are indefensible and misogynistic make me second guess some thoughts

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I hate that people always post stereotypical hot-takes about us as black men online, but then threads like this where 90% of the posts in this thread are indefensible and misogynistic make me second guess some thoughts
This dumb for you to say considering how many white dudes also deflect and cape for male abusers

And how you just pointed out how women were making fun of her in the comments

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dumb for you to say considering how many white dudes also deflect and cape for male abusers

And how you just pointed out how women were making fun of her in the comments
The stereotype that I omitted is that black men are the white men of minorities so this is actually just reinforcing the negative talk tho...

And hearing that LSA sounds like st0rmfront when looking at a domestic violence video isn't the flex yall think it is.