Bhad Babie (Cash me outside bih) gettin her ass beat by her nikka on IG live 🫥

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will never understand women who beat on women.

I understand helming a woman up against a wall every now and then but to beat her like a man is crazy.
Yeah, there is a difference if your girl is getting physical on you, and you have to restrain or stop her from hurting you. But giving receipts back like this is outta pocket, and if it's not receipts and she just made him that mad without any prior physicality he needa realize she ain't the one. Your significant other should not be triggering you this hard.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
What happened? They are shytting on Black men?
If I were a betting man, I’d say yes and also shytting on white women. A bedwench’s mortal enemy is a white woman bc she has unlimited access to what they want. However they’ll use a situation like this to shyt on their second enemy, black men.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At the end of the day, that means there are two kids out there who can now watch their dad beat a woman on video.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Women of all economic stratas love fukking bums breh...:mjlol: that's not on the man, that's all on her for picking him... she knew he was a bum and she CHOSE him.

It's 2024 we need to start saying that to their faces, you chose him... that's on you..

She’s dead inside.

You attract and choose the love you feel you deserve.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
As a man i can never imagine putting my hands on a woman and assaulting her and not talk less of a woman you claim to love and is the mother to your children. This type of women sadly dont want the good guys, or the squares or so called ''lames'' they want the bad boys, toxic guys who will treat them like crap and beat them up, they rather cherish the excitement and the physical impressions, than give guys who would respect and value them over thugs like this.
There is no excuse to hit a woman unless your life is in danger or you are in imminent threat

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Damn he caught her outside

:francis:

terrible situation but couldn’t resist that one
Dave-Chappelle-as-Reparations-2003-Chuck-Taylor-laughing-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.gif