Bhad Babie (Cash me outside bih) gettin her ass beat by her nikka on IG live 🫥

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
call yourself bhad babie, mess with low hanging fruit then cry about it online

she's rich enough to have 24/7 security and move far away where she never has to see this dude again

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Them white girls who grew up in street culture stay down.

There was a single white mother with three daughters who moved in the hood next to mine. All but one of them girls got put through it. Abuse, pistol and dope holding, cheated on and the whole shyt. I recently saw one and she still was with dude. The others, smh.

In this clout era x women’s empowerment movement, he got one more time to beat her. She gonna put lead holes in dude.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
"no sympathy" isn't the same as "she's a stupid whore and deserves it," etc. I don't have any sympathy for her because of what you said, and it's usually fukk her in general, but Jesus Christ.
If this happened in public and one of us were to step in, on the off chance he was able to put a bullet in our head, Bhad Babie would spend her last dollar to keep this guy out of prison.

There are some unfortunate "catch me outside" puns that are appropriate for the topic but this is where the real apathy comes in. These DV situations are often 2v1 and she made that clear with her IG story post I only saw after the 1st page comments. Of course black men have been called jealous for suggesting women stay away from guys like this from the start, so we are inbetween a rock and a hard place :coffee:

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
2022 fakkitposting
You known on here for being a bytch, so I'm not surprised
shut-up-bytch-the-rock.gif

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered what is the psyche of a man that puts hands on a woman they are with.
Like outside of extreme situations.

Like you just be having a normal argument with a woman and you just start hitting her:francis: Weak shyt.
No woman has ever had me that heated over words
Them dudes are possessive. Doesn't matter if they are hood or working on getting their masters that's a character trait that isn't determined by someones class or social hierarchy. I have seen enough true crime stories that show that even if a woman can get away the dude keeps seeking her out and eventually killing her

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Having money does not make you a smart person. It keeps your bills paid. So that's one less thing to worry about. But that's it. Still gotta work on yourself as a person. Some never do. Think money fixes everything. Ha!