Beyonce's cousin Melissa Knowles from HLN

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:francis: ....... tell us a tale of this tail ......

I've had tall and thick, but not tall and slim.... :lupe:

tall slim or athletic is where its at......this chick is a lil to skinny to point where she looks almost awkward ...

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
solange, nikka :stopitslime:

:noah::ohlawd:

o-SOLANGE-KNOWLES-570.jpg

o-SOLANGE-KNOWLES-facebook.jpg

Solange would probably look better to me if I didn't have proof that her parents genetics could do better.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
First u wrestle that girraffe to the ground:wow:, they usually have enough titty meats on those skinny bodies and an apple:wow:..believe you me, the power you get just from that is :blessed: and thats before you can witness those long skinny legs dangling in the air while bytch trying but failing to run from dikk:shaq:...they always seem like they trying to escape.

iCing on the cake is the variety of positions and flexibility of the bodies:wow: and the deep satisfaction of having conquired everest:whew:..after ur done they are usually shorter than you..don know how:win:
and then do you agree that at the end of all this is the time to bring the more esoteric forms of lovemaking into the mix? i have educated many on here about this and they have been enlightened to the possibilities of bringing salted meats into the bedroom. I personally have constructed an apparatus that resembles a southern-style porch swing that the girl can get in and then she will be completely at your mercy. if they will not get in through freewill, then you must use subterfuge and/or guile, they will get in eventually. Plus, there is a built-in vibrator on the swing shaped like Kermit the Frog with his mouth open. Once you get these hoes into the right mindset, then true sexual exploration can occur.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Is this the cousin Lebron cheated on Savannah with?

No. It was the fat one. The one who is closest to beyonce. Angie. I think she was Bey's assistant at the time. I personally believe he only got with her so that he could hang around Beyonce and Jay Z.

beyonce+angie+lebron+daniel.jpg

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
No. It was the fat one. The one who is closest to beyonce. Angie. I think she was Bey's assistant at the time. I personally believe he only got with her so that he could hang around Beyonce and Jay Z.

beyonce+angie+lebron+daniel.jpg

Not to throw salt on your theory, but he's been hanging with Jay since the year before he was in the league IIRC.

:yeshrug:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Not to throw salt on your theory, but he's been hanging with Jay since the year before he was in the league IIRC.

:yeshrug:

& he didn't want to reject her, so he was with her just to be nice and to keep hanging around them.

It was also rumored that he was also fcking Adrienne Bailon at the time & she had a smell, but he still messed with her.