Beyonce's cousin Melissa Knowles from HLN

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
so beyonce the only one who got the good genes. Cause I haven't seen any other good looking Knowles

solange, nikka :stopitslime:

:noah::ohlawd:

o-SOLANGE-KNOWLES-570.jpg

o-SOLANGE-KNOWLES-facebook.jpg

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
newworldafro said:
:francis: ..... tell us a tale of this tail ......

I've had tall and thick, but not tall and slim.... :lupe:
First u wrestle that girraffe to the ground:wow:, they usually have enough titty meats on those skinny bodies and an apple:wow:..believe you me, the power you get just from that is :blessed: and thats before you can witness those long skinny legs dangling in the air while bytch trying but failing to run from dikk:shaq:...they always seem like they trying to escape.

iCing on the cake is the variety of positions and flexibility of the bodies:wow: and the deep satisfaction of having conquired everest:whew:..after ur done they are usually shorter than you..don know how:win:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First u wrestle that girraffe to the ground:wow:, they usually have enough titty meats on those skinny bodies and an apple:wow:..believe you me, the power you get just from that is :blessed: and thats before you can witness those long skinny legs dangling in the air while bytch trying but failing to run from dikk:shaq:...they always seem like they trying to escape.

iCing on the cake is the variety of positions and flexibility of the bodies:wow: and the deep satisfaction of having conquired everest:whew:..after ur done they are usually shorter than you..don know how:win:
did this nikka just describe a rape? :patrice:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
6'4 with a donkey breh. Plus she ran track for our school and her body was :whew:

One of my home girls from Detroit hooked a nikka up :blessed:

:damn:....how tall are you?

First u wrestle that girraffe to the ground:wow:, they usually have enough titty meats on those skinny bodies and an apple..believe you me, the power you get just from that is :blessed: and thats before you can witness those long skinny legs dangling in the air while bytch trying but failing to run from dikk:shaq:...they always seem like they trying to escape.

Step 1: Find an African giraffee... :whew: