TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i mean.. you'd think at least the song with miley would get nominated.. idk beyonce gets snubbed alot. what's really going on with it. gotta be something racial.. but then shaboozey got nominated.. his shyt was undeniable. maybe she not really rubbing shoulders like that.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
i mean.. you'd think at least the song with miley would get nominated.. idk beyonce gets snubbed alot. what's really going on with it. gotta be something racial.. but then shaboozey got nominated.. his shyt was undeniable. maybe she not really rubbing shoulders like that.

The person with the most Grammy’s gets snubbed a lot. Ok lol…

ReasonableMatic

Daps

They’re gate keeping Country yet we let white boys and Arabs run rampant in hip hop. Make it make sense.

Dr. Umar speaks on it

IMG-9702.gif

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
The country album move was thirsty and she isn’t really that relevant musically anymore. She can tour all day but her music is underwhelming these days.
I won’t say she isn’t relevant musically but the album was definitely obviously a play. I listened to it when it dropped with some family that’s really into her music and not really feeling any of it. Is there some bias towards her in general, probably, but on the same note Shaboozeys joint was organic and undeniable. So can’t fully say it’s a racial thing, maybe just a her thing.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

They’re gate keeping Country yet we let white boys and Arabs run rampant in hip hop. Make it make sense.

Dr. Umar speaks on it

Despite the fact that Beyonce's Country album & the main single debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 & Hot 100 charts, they both came & went on the charts. The singles didn't make any noise & weren't a factor on radio. Based on how much hype this Beyonce project garnered when it dropped, I'd consider this whole 2024 Country album era from her a flop. It didn't deserve a nomination.

:mjlol: How can anyone cry about Beyonce's lack of CMA nominations when you compare her to the legit success someone like Shaboozy is actually having this year?