Between now and 2025 can EA Games or Activision make something in the “Grand Theft Auto clone” genre? Perhaps revamping Godfather or True Crime

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bade513adb838b98-600x338.jpg
Hahaha 00s Rockstar was on some 96 Pac shyt.:dead::wow:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
It’s no way GTA should be the only open world crime game, devs need to stop being pussies

Superstar
Daps
to truly appreciate great pizza one must’ve experienced the whole spectrum of pizza quality

a competitor is s good thing. Didn’t Microsoft just partner with Activision and aren’t there rumors of a Sony/GTA 6 partnership?

if EA had me heading the department to oversee development of this game I would start like this

hyper-realistic graphics

placement revenue from automanufacturers who want to be featured and to have ad - this will mean something stupid like cars can’t be depicted as damaged or in a negative light. oh well :manny: we probably already have these companies on the line for Need for Speed, we will need some of that team and sone of the Godfather team

we‘re going to sell real world advertisements in game and in the online experience

^ bam that’s revenue

next … setting is a small highly detailed town that is well-populated but surrounded by vast openness (think something like Barstow or Baker, CA. we compete with Rockstar by infringing on their market share, offering more bang for buck in online experience and delivering in an annualized cycle.

borrow physics players are familiar with via Madden

somebody get EA on the line, I’ll highly motivated to get this done so I will give you 20%

the idea is to take revenue on annualized basis while Rockstar tends to it’s 10 year product cycle

First off. I ain’t going back to Barstow in real life OR digitally! fukk that whole place!

And madden? You want every enemy we shoot and beat up to have the same 3 fight/death animations?! Not including EA’s slow ass menu’s the 37 $29.99 DLC modules for basic shyt that should have been in the base game.

Superstar
Daps
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

That’s probably the closest modern GTA-clone outside of Saints Row. Both of them mfs are probably dead

I actually enjoyed WS: legion but in comparison to gta, watch dogs would be middle aged church league hooper matching up against GTA’s prime MJ. I only played it because it hit ps plus but I may get the DLC and run through it some more.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You gotta think of every aspect GTA has and beat them at it. Story, graphics, physics, cars, guns, NPC, wildlife.

Story, graphics, guns, and cars should be easy to match. Physics would be a bit challenging, Rockstar has it down from top to bottom. Rag doll, cars, explosions, etc. The very hard part would be matching the NPC, I don't think anyone comes close to Rockstar. Read Dead Redemption 2 had NPC very realistic personas and 24 hour cycles. Though I'm not sure if GTA NPC will as advanced due to crowd density

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
this guy could perhaps get the job done. How many people like this do we need to get this project off the ground. The Coli Gaming Studios might need to find some talent