Between now and 2025 can EA Games or Activision make something in the “Grand Theft Auto clone” genre? Perhaps revamping Godfather or True Crime

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
jhkmv3garo551.jpg
You know what though? Watch Dogs 2 was a good game.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Is it a game or a film

I mean the gameplay is great too. Almost 100%'d the core game and beat all the dlc. It has best shooting of all the mafias and gets rid of some of the bullshyt like worrying about gas or running red lights. Unlike 2, the open world actually has things to do and isn't just set dressing you drive to between missions.

I just checked and got 70 outta 85 achievements. I'm not just praising it for story over gameplay. If that was the case, I would be praising Mafia 1/2 a whole lot

TDT

All Star
Daps
So we got no open-world games on the way?

I actually would look forward to even a poorly done rendition from EA with car ads and Amazon and Gatorade ads
I dont see Ubisoft making another Watch Dogs game no time soon..

Just think Rockstar wouldve maybe had some competition if CD Projekt RED were to have released Cyberpunk 2077 around the time GTA 6 were to come out..and they had it looking like how it was in the original trailer before they got called out on their lies :lolbron:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 years to develop a GTA clone?:dead:

Wasn’t there some article that came out recently that said that if a AAA game started development today it wouldn’t release until the PS6 or something like that?

Daps
Ps2 Era had the best crime games
true crime/saint row/God father/mafia/scarface/max payne:wow:
I legit hate the settings for the ps4/5 games I missed games like these:mjcry: