Better Production Discography: Large Professor Or Swizz Beats?

Better discography

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Trip are you trolling??? Swizz beats in his 26 year career probably doesn't have 12 hot beats :russ: Large Pro's 1st 2 years in the game (1990 and 1991) got better shyt than Swizz' entire career. For the record, Large Pro's first 2 years in the game as an 18 and 19 years old, he produced Breakin Atoms in 1991 and a majority of Let the Rhthm Hit em(as a 17 year old) and G rap's Wanted Dead or Alive while receiving little to no credit. His name was nowhere to be found in Let the Rhythm Hit em as Anton Pushansky, the engineer, said basically large Pro did most of the album. Even G rap and Polo said Large Pro did most of Wanted Dead or Alive and didn't receive credit for it. shyt, I'll do you one better, We can just put the 13 joints Large Pro did with Nas against Swizz' Career and I guarantee you those 13 Nas joints are better. :russ:

What's the point of this thread exactly? Anybody you put up against Swizz is going to win on The Coli, because as a collective they've decided Swizz is a trash producer who hasn't done anything great. I disagree with that, but it is what it is. As a whole, this board is largely biased against music that isn't boom bap.
I was told Swizz would "pick him up". He didn't want to hear any different, so here we are.
Swizz cultivated a sound that was new. You couldn't compare Swizz's sound to anything that came before. He shifted NY's sound post Bad Boy dominance. An argument could be made for him being a Top 10 NY producer even if you hate Swizz, he was undeniable in what he did for NY production wise.
Top 10? You are wilding, sir.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So in the collective coli brain.if swizz and Large battled yall think Large would win outside the Coli?

The rappers pick his beats for a reason including yall Gawwd

I never heard no one say i want a Jay or X beat from Large ever. I never even heard his name mentioned ever outside the internet. But i heard Pete Rock, Premier, Alchemist, Dilla etc…

Swizz catalog trounces homeboy. Yall should stick to “i think he better” because legacy and catalog its not close in Swizz favor

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The couple nigs picking Swizz are just being contrarians for no reason, 😆, there’s no way they actually think Swizz makes better beats than Large Pro

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The couple nigs picking Swizz are just being contrarians for no reason, 😆, there’s no way they actually think Swizz makes better beats than Large Pro

Maybe they do. And production is far more than making beats. I don't want to hear about "not by Hip Hop standards. In Hip Hop its beats". I'm sure Large Professor would disagree with that.