Better Production Discography: Large Professor Or Swizz Beats?

Better discography

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of this thread exactly? Anybody you put up against Swizz is going to win on The Coli, because as a collective they've decided Swizz is a trash producer who hasn't done anything great. I disagree with that, but it is what it is. As a whole, this board is largely biased against music that isn't boom bap.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Man, these generic "for the ladies" tracks in the early/mid-2000s were so trash.
What's the point of this thread exactly? Anybody you put up against Swizz is going to win on The Coli, because as a collective they've decided Swizz is a trash producer who hasn't done anything great. I disagree with that, but it is what it is. As a whole, this board is largely biased against music that isn't boom bap.
Is Swizz a better producer than Large Professor?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, these generic "for the ladies" tracks in the early/mid-2000s were so trash.

Is Swizz a better producer than Large Professor?

That wasn't the point I was making. People are voting based on emotion and whose beats they personally liked better.

Large Professor is more than beats. He actually helped other GOATs with their sound. He had a huge hand in putting on one of the GOAT rappers. Additionally, he's got some GOAT level songs he produced to his credit. Thus, he's a better producer than Swizz.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swizz cultivated a sound that was new. You couldn't compare Swizz's sound to anything that came before. He shifted NY's sound post Bad Boy dominance. An argument could be made for him being a Top 10 NY producer even if you hate Swizz, he was undeniable in what he did for NY production wise.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps