better black superheros dc or marvel

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Khary Payton & Phil Lamar are coming to C2e2!!
maxresdefault.jpg
Khary-Payton-voices.jpg

tenor.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Storm still living off borrowed time from a popularity contest that happened literally 20 years ago. :pachaha: May 1996 Marvel vs DC. Since then, it's been nothing but coulda woulda shouldas

Spawn they went too extreme with the ideas and got too convoluted, plus no real fun characters in his world to play off of or grow. 20-25 years later and he's still tryna reunite with his wife or somethin

Static and John Stewart... both had the juice but it's all but dried up at this point.

My main man John Stewart :to:

In all honestly Spawn (especially him), Static and Storm (Blame Singer) are has beens at this point

Spawn has been very dpe over the past 2 years. I'm hooked again. The problem with Spawn was that his appeal was all of matter of the climate of the fans, and they had trouble adapting, as tastes changed.

Wanda is dead and now they're developing Cyan into a major player into the mythos. I highly recommend it.

Static is no excuse, though. But DC has no idea how to do anything with anyone outside of Bats. They completely dropped the ball on Static.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spawn has been very dpe over the past 2 years. I'm hooked again. The problem with Spawn was that his appeal was all of matter of the climate of the fans, and they had trouble adapting, as tastes changed.

Wanda is dead and now they're developing Cyan into a major player into the mythos. I highly recommend it.

Static is no excuse, though. But DC has no idea how to do anything with anyone outside of Bats. They completely dropped the ball on Static.
They didn't completely own static so that is why they really didn't develop him.

Daps
I stopped fukking with DC once they turned mister terrific into a homosexual. Cyborg is trash, John Stewart is a copy and paste hal Jordan. Icon is discontinued. Martian manhunter is the only one I like.