better black superheros dc or marvel

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Still they should've never do that...they wouldn't do that to green arrow. Those weirdos at DC might get the idea to use him in the comics:hhh:
I agree, it was a pointless change. Usually I don't care when things like that happen but they didn't even really do anything with his character to make that change significant. Only thing I really like about him in the show is his costume.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
bl10c.jpg

:skip:

Its like every black character created in the late 60s-70s was always fighting to uplift the slums and speaking in jive talk when they were out in public.
Silly white guys doing all their research on black people by watching Shaft and shyt.
AjTJBAd.jpg

I do think DC is fukking up by not pushing Black Lightning more.

shyt like this is why I'm laughing at dudes picking sides

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Breh Falcon Cap is a walking "L" in his own books, and Storm is the ideal image of a bed wrench giving Logan the goods just aftEr breaking up with BP. And all the others might as well be tokens bc they get no real push, no one know who a brother voodoo is :laugh:

I give Marvel the edge simply bc of BP is King. And the one thing I hated about D,C, is that in Marvel the most advance civilization on Earth is in Africa ran by black Africans, in D,C. it's in Africa ran by fukking gorillas :francis:

This post is BS

Again who does DC have , no one knows any of those guys except for cyborg and static... who I refuse to call static shock. It's static...you don't want none there won't be none.

John Stewart is sometimesy...the rest of those guys don't even have regular appearances

Marvel doesn't have an age, there's a canyon separation. DC is like the Republicans of comics

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Quick, what black superhero is Marvel doing anything with right now besides Black Panther? :jbhmm:

You're serious right now? What DC superhero got their own movie with a huge budget thrown at it?

You can't leave out BP that's the best example.

Marvel also made a black Johnny storm, made a black Shockwave, Jamie Foxx was a villian(sandman?), Falcon has been in almost every movie , made nick fury black ...so key people in the movies are cast black when in the comics they were white

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You're serious right now? What DC superhero got their own movie with a huge budget thrown at it?

You can't leave out BP that's the best example.

Marvel also made a black Johnny storm, made a black Shockwave, Jamie Foxx was a villian(sandman?), Falcon has been in almost every movie , made nick fury black ...so key people in the movies are cast black when in the comics they were white
Changing a characters race don't mean shyt to me because that isn't who they are.

Johnny Storm? You nikkas don't even fukk with F4 outside of Doom.

Jamie Foxx as Electro? nikka please. :mjlol:

Captain "shine your shield for you there, boss" Falcon? :russ:

I'll give you Nick Fury because its been so long and you desperately need the help.

fukk this little Stan war y'all are perpetually in, these companies don't give a fukk about black folks like that. BP isn't being made for our sake and I hope you dudes aren't grown men believing that.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Quick, what black superhero is Marvel doing anything with right now besides Black Panther? :jbhmm:
Miles, Riri, Sam, Blue Marvel, Spectrum, and Luke come to mind. The last few had their titles canned but they've at least been more active than their DC counterparts have been in a while.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Miles, Riri, Sam, Blue Marvel, Spectrum, and Luke come to mind. The last few had their titles canned but they've at least been more active than their DC counterparts have been in a while.
Moon Girl been poppin for a minute now too!
Marvel got a new Patriot. Doctor (Brother) VooDoo been poppin up alot.
Falcon got one of the most slept on books.
i mean, if we're talking about the full spectrum of this comic shyt!
MARVEL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

they cancelled that new Luke Cage shyt already tho??? (the book)

Lhark

Superstar
Daps

Damn I forgot about Moon Girl and Voodoo, them too and yeah Cage got canceled.

LUKE CAGE Cancelled Due to Poor Sales, WALKER Elaborates

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Don't forget the Nighthawk book