5ogdtgwxcokerrfdbxjrolfyifl.jpg

Damn the 80s & 90s were the best:banderas:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah what a movie that was... Pure machismo...:bustback:Still voted 90s... Terminator 2, Heat, Mission Impossible, True Lies, Speed, Matrix, Demolition Man, Bad Boys, Blade, Point Break, The Fugitive, Leon, True Romance, The Jackal, Last Boy Scout ...

Technology was also more advanced...:jbhmm::manny:
Agreed :salute:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Gotta go with the 80s, they were still purely R rated with everything back then. 90s was r rated too, but just starting to enter the era where an R rating just meant lots of F bombs and blood. Titties and gore was drasticly reduced.
Noways though actions aren't even rated R anymore for the most part outside the odd john wick or Logan.
Quiet as kept, pg-13 movies are actually more violent that rated R flicks.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i love both eras....90s the quality of filmed action of improved for sure but the 80s were just raw and non pc

for example...that first robocop....a gotdamn masterpiece....very politically incorrect among other things..yet it was marketed towards kids...cartoons, action figures, nintendo game, even a fukking dance :bryan:

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I've got to go with the 80s, because I feel the action movies were much more thematically diverse: you had action horror (Predator, The Hidden), action comedy (Beverly Hills Cop, Commando), action sci-fi (Aliens, Robocop, Terminator), action fantasy (Big Trouble In Little China, The Golden Child), action noir (To Live And Die In LA, Thief), action war (Top Gun, The Delta Force)...and that's not even getting into Hong Kong/Japanese shyt.