Bethesda turned down Obsidian's proposal to develop more spin-offs of Elder Scrolls and Fallout

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Logistically it just doesn’t make a lot of sense to go outside the company
As long as Obsidian is profitable, MS doesn't care.
Logistically I don't see the constraint as long as the deal is good and Obsidian makes money.
So I don't really see any point you are making by appealing to logistics

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They could've been treyarch and infinity ward but good

Obsidian did okay for themselves regardless tho
Treyarch has always been trash.
Its funny to me too see how younger gamers look at that studio as anything besides hacks.

Obsidian was basically the 2nd unit from the beginning, I think they are better refining others ideas than being the sole group creating from scratch.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
nikkas really just mad that the Fallout bran is bout to become more popular than ever before and that Bethesda is going to be the only ones to benefit from it. New Vegas fanboys already trying to hate on the show too :wow:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas really just mad that the Fallout bran is bout to become more popular than ever before and that Bethesda is going to be the only ones to benefit from it. New Vegas fanboys already trying to hate on the show too :wow:
:damn: Bookmarked. BTW FO4 sold off the hype of New Vegas

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Treyarch has always been trash.
Its funny to me too see how younger gamers look at that studio as anything besides hacks.

Obsidian was basically the 2nd unit from the beginning, I think they are better refining others ideas than being the sole group creating from scratch.

They could've been treyarch and infinity ward but good

Obsidian did okay for themselves regardless tho
I said in the original post that treyarch is trash :mjlol:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:damn: Bookmarked. BTW FO4 sold off the hype of New Vegas
Lmao Is that what Hbomberguy told you :mjgrin: . FO4 was sold off the Hype of Fallout 3 ( Game of the year while New Vegas wasn't even nominated and more copies sold than New Vegas btw) and SKYRIM who dont need no introduction. Lowkey Fallout New Vegas should't even exist im still mad at Todd for giving these hoe ass nikkas some air in the first place but i digress.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao Is that what Hbomberguy told you :mjgrin: . FO4 was sold off the Hype of Fallout 3 ( Game of the year while New Vegas wasn't even nominated and more copies sold than New Vegas btw) and SKYRIM who dont need no introduction. Lowkey Fallout New Vegas should't even exist im still mad at Todd for giving these hoe ass nikkas some air in the first place but i digress.
If you say so.