Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Bauer:fire: got the Juice no:gladbron:w Sistah wife accurate killshots:whew: CTU/Drones upgraded:whoo: Compromised Moles still in the cut:patrice: Miltant Brotha subplot:krs: Edgar:rip: name drop:to: Highschool exchanged student FUKKERY:hubie: USB sleeper cell activation:whoa: Construction FATALITY course:dame: Split screens/Clockdown end:banderas: My GOAT 24s:boss: BACK:wow: And, Keifer's an Executive Producer:smugdraper:

I wish people would stop calling Corey Hawkins "Black Bauer". I kept seeing this shyt all over twitter. Specifically from black people.

Corey Hawkins is a great actor who is killing that role right now. He deserves to be his own man.

I'mma call him Eric Carter. And if you ain't a c00n, you'll do the same.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish people would stop calling Corey Hawkins "Black Bauer". I kept seeing this shyt all over twitter. Specifically from black people.

Corey Hawkins is a great actor who is killing that role right now. He deserves to be his own man.

I'mma call him Eric Carter. And if you ain't a c00n, you'll do the same.

I swear will people stop tossing the word c00n around on this site it shows how ignorant you are

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Enjoyed the pilot. Just wish it wasn't on Fox. Yeah I know the original was on there but I would have preferred it on FX.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Had to watch the premier dolo cause I went to sleep. Never again. I'm her for the live stream.

:smoker: