Bet on Black: 24 Legacy

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, the actors and dialogue made up for the aweful writing....the new 24 has awful dialogue and atrocious acting as well. We found out too soon what the "box" that was that the terrorists were looking for. It looks like the writers just don't give a fukk now. Maybe it's not all Dre and he is doing his best on what he has.

The scene between him and His brother when they arrived in the hood was cringed worthy.

Im a huge 24 fan though and will stick with this...hopefully it will get better as the series progresses

It's obvious that the brother current gf will call someone and the bad guys will find out the whereabouts of the wife

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Nah, the actors and dialogue made up for the aweful writing....the new 24 has awful dialogue and atrocious acting as well. We found out too soon what the "box" that was that the terrorists were looking for. It looks like the writers just don't give a fukk now. Maybe it's not all Dre and he is doing his best on what he has.

The scene between him and His brother when they arrived in the hood was cringed worthy.

Im a huge 24 fan though and will stick with this...hopefully it will get better as the series progresses

Man if we're going to start nitpicking escapist network television action shows and pointing out all of the whack ass dialogue and fukk butt plot-lines, none of 'em will get too far.

24 has always been exactly what it is now; cheap suspense, cheap action, cheap drama, and half-baked dialogue/stories. 24 is about Jack and now Carter running around trying to save the country and those close to him.

And I love it.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
It's obvious that the brother current gf will call someone and the bad guys will find out the whereabouts of the wife

I'd say yea, but 24 has a way of throwing that obvious swerve out there as bait. Not so sure she won't end up coming through in the clutch.

I'm more worried about what's going to happen with whatever deal (I assume drugs) is going down.

I like how he took her to Southeast DC, which is a nice nod to the regionalism of the city.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'll have to catch it on Hulu later. I turned the TV off immediately after the game. Ain't nobody trying to see the New Englad CACtriots celebrate :martin:

You should be mad at your team for that one then breh. Kyle took his foot off the gas and the defense didn't know what to do anymore. A complete and utter meltdown

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Man if we're going to start nitpicking escapist network television action shows and pointing out all of the whack ass dialogue and fukk butt plot-lines, none of 'em will get too far.

24 has always been exactly what it is now; cheap suspense, cheap action, cheap drama, and half-baked dialogue/stories. 24 is about Jack and now Carter running around trying to save the country and those close to him.

And I love it.
This ain't no nitpick, it's a standard critique. The faults I have listed is blatently obvious. I do admit the episode has gotten better during the construction shootout and fight scene.

Compare the first episode to the first episode of Cw series...it sets the tone...I just think that Carter is not capturing the audience like Jack did. He doesn't have that presence and demand the attention of the audience like Jack so far. As I said I'm going to give it a try, but that doesn't mean a show is exempt from blatently obvious flaws that I am talking about

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say yea, but 24 has a way of throwing that obvious swerve out there as bait. Not so sure she won't end up coming through in the clutch.

I'm more worried about what's going to happen with whatever deal (I assume drugs) is going down.

I like how he took her to Southeast DC, which is a nice nod to the regionalism of the city.

Def I will be tuning in tonight

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Never forget
cdf39670-fbf1-11e3-8641-f1edcdb00358_24-Jack-Margot-2.gif